eBay Enterprise Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interviewers were Professional and made the experience easy. They were very Laid back and it seemed like the whole office atmosphere was as well. eBay enterprise Seems like a great place to work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Interviews with directors and above were way too easy. The just talked about themselves. No questions were asked. Interviews with peers were more difficult. Typical interview questions were asked. Strengths/ weaknesses, etc.they have always been pretty desperate to get bodies in seats. Moving up in the company is nearly impossible compared to getting in.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, textbook interview questions, conversational   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. I applied. There were a few email exchanges the next day and phone interview followed. Interviewed face to face by the end of the week. Met with two friendly employees. They explained the company, they asked me about myself. After the face to face, I had to complete a writing test. I was asked to write 3 product descriptions, about 75 words each, and a script at about 120-150 words in length.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with editing/proofreading? What management styles have you been exposed to? How do you work best - in a team, on your own, a mix of both?   1 Answer

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Audubon, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process happened quickly. Very in depth. they want to make sure you will fit in with the company and culture. You can review the steps you have to take on their website.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through an initial phone interview with the recruiter that included scheduling a phone interview. Post the phone interview, it took almost 4 weeks to hear anything regarding next steps. Finally had an opportunity to meet with the team during my onsite interview. During said interview, I was required to present my findings on a sample data set to the team. Left feeling confident.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most important aspect in analytical reporting?   1 Answer

Was offered the "absolute highest" that the team could do which is about 20% lower than the industry standard. When I attempted to negotiate, they rescinded the offer.

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the internet job search and received an email from the recruiter. Later she called me after few follow up and after discussing the salary and other information she schedule the telephonic interview and i was done with that. After clearning that they schedule half day interview with the team .. there was 5 rounds of the interview and i satisfied each and every one.

After 2 days i received a confirmation from the recruiter that i did well in the interview and she want to initiate the background check, which took about a week. After background check HR was missing for about a week and after one week she called me to discuss about the offer, we discussed the details about joining timelines and salary , she told me that she will talk to the hiring manager and get back to me with an offer.

For about one week she just disapper, after one week i sent here an email and she revert back that They are revising the offer for me. Till 1 week there was no communication i sent her 2 reminders but she didn't get back to me.

After 1 week i thought of sending a thank you note to the hiring manager to get the actual status of the job, I sent a nice email to hiring manager though linked in on satuday. After few hours i received a reply from the HR saying sorry that she couldn't get back to me and she mentioned that Offer is still getting revised.

On next monday i receive an emil from the HR saying that position is got cancelled and becuse of that they can't go further. I checked the job status online in their system and it was showing the job status as open.

I feel very low after that because it took exactly 2 months for this overall process and for 1 month they kept me hanging that they are revising the offer. (May be they were looking for some cheaper resource during that period.)

Interview Questions

• It was a very drill down interview and they asked question related to automation , rest full services, core java, and design questions.   Answer Question

User Interface Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I had a phone interview, take home technical test and in-person interview with four different people. I was told that I should be prepared to work 45-50 hours per week, and more at crunch time. The process was very slow, but pleasant.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy technical questions, however covers end to end process knowledge.... multilevel interview, HR, tech, Director, Process took one month. questions were simple if you have similar experience. Interviewer covered most the resume and validated the knowledge mentioned

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager and colleague will conduct a phone interview via a conference call. They inquired about your past experience. Then they asked about specific questions on different types of quality assurance methodology that you have used in the past.

Interview Questions

• What QA methodology have you used in your previous employment?   1 Answer

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Received e-mail within a few days. Successful HR interview, passed info to hiring manager, was told I'd hear back early next week. After letting that week pass I called for follow-up. Two days later I got a reply - a "we're going with another candidate" form letter. I found that weak.

Interview Questions

• I knew nothing about the domain or the tools they use. However, an hour on wikipedia to look up the domain and tools allowed me to provide relevant related experience. It was enough to get me through the initial interview.   Answer Question