eBay Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Was an easy interview process. Consisted of a phone interview with the recuiter. Then an onsite interview with the department lead and then the director. The interviews were non stressful and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is an object.
    What are the main differences between .NET and Java Runtimes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

- I applied on the GSI web site
    - they called me within a few days for a phone interview with the manager
    - the manager screened me on the phone for about 20 minutes
    - then they arranged 3 hour in person interviews
    - there were 4 sets of interviews. First was with HR- brief, explained company policies. Next was with 3 technical people at once. Next was with a non-technical project manager, and the last was with the hiring manager.
    - they were quite "brutal" in the interviews - they did NOT ask a lot of hard questions, they were just relentless on me and just never seemed satisfied that I would do a good job, despite me being overqualified for the job (I have 20 years experience). I answered every question well, but they were just relentless.

Interview Questions

• Draw a diagram on the whiteboard of GSI's item-ordering structure (this actually had nothing to do with the skills needed for the job)   1 Answer

- they left me with a bad impression from being so hard on me in the interviews. It seems like it would be an agonizing place to work.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of panel interviews. I believe they were trying to figure out which group I best fit in. The whole interview process started with HR, a director, 2 separate panels consisting of software engineers and tech managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe 2 ways factorial is done. Which one do you prefer and why? Which method should be used in production and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. Initial skills test through web, followed by face-to-face manager interview and tech interview. Very good process and promptness in responding with the results.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage to finish a task when little or no support is available?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in August 2010.

Interview

There will be technical phone interview first. After few days they called for a face to face interview. They ask details question based on the resume and you will meet developers, team lead, mangers and director. Seems to take decision quickly.