eBay Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Was difficult to land this.

Interview Questions

• Very obscure questions about Java   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Be yourself at the interview. There is a huge emphasis on fitting in. In other words be as sociable as you are technical. Look professional for your interview and be prepared to shoot from the hip. My thank you letter got me in the door.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a permanent position after being a consultant.   1 Answer
    • Where are you more comfortable? On the technical or business end?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for what you want. Don't get in the door low. The environment is a revolving door so chances are you are more valuable than you think.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2011.

Interview

Contact by recruiter through email to setup a phone interview. Had the phone interview 2 days later. This consisted of just general questions about fit and personality and job history. Was told I would hear something back within a couple days. Heard nothing. I don't understand companies that feel its ok to not contact back candidates they passover. Sooner or later it will catch up with them. A simple thank you email for your time would be sufficient.