eBay Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay in March 2016.

Interview

applied online, 1 week for entire process. Interviewer was very nice. Was rejected after 1st round. asked about previous projects, courses, other internship experience. applied online, 1 week for entire process. Interviewer was very nice. Was rejected after 1st round. asked about previous projects, courses, other internship experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a Phone interview, I had positive experience, I accepted the offer. But the result of the interview came out quite late. I finished my summer internship there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotialte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay in August 2015.

Interview

Interview

Got through one round of phone interviews and it was a technical one. Another telephonic interview was scheduled on the same day. I did not have to wait as recruiter called on time.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions on multi threading and collections   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was great. It was only one phone interview, and during the interview, I was asked a couple of behavior and technical questions. The interview was about 30 mins, and it went pretty well. So, I got the offer for the summer intern position at the end.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eBay in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone screening. Later two rounds of Skype interview. First two interviews were based on data structures and the last one was a design round. Each of them lasted for over 45 minutes. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Data structures. Algorithms. 1) rotate an integer array in length of k 2) check if a tree is binary search tree 3) nth node from last in a linked list 4) Java Design patterns   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eBay (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

one oncampus round; basic profile was based on Machine Learning so questions related to that were asked. I was tested on real life problems faced by ebay. Questions related to basic Machine Learning algorithms were asked and few problems related to them were asked. one should know these algorithms in and out to clear the interview process

Interview Questions

• you have a 10 catergories of products ,what ML algorithm will you use to segregate it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very well done and very fast. After a few 1-2 hour phone calls they gave me the offer. They have over 400 interns throughout all of eBay (Marketplaces, PayPal, Magento, Braintree and Venmo, Enterprise, Stubhub, etc.) and so you enter with a class of about 50-100 students. Everybody is very smart and from a very good university or college. They are mostly looking for PHD's and Master's students. Also, so many students apply that you will probably need at least some sort of connection.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview was spent on my previous work and what I had created. They asked specifically about projects that I had worked on with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is not negotiable. However, you will find that to be just fine because the pay is about as high as it gets. Also they give you incredible housing (instead of just a stipend where you have to go and find your housing and somehow furnish an apartment) as well as fund your travel expenses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, then I went to the office in draper had a interview with three people at the same time. They asked me to introduce myself, then asked my experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for 70 to 80 positions for intern positions. Eventually I got call for Java Backend intern position. The interview went well, but I stuck with the question in REST ful web service.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screens, coding challenge. Phone screens were mostly about things on my resume, and the coding challenge was an algorithmic/applied question, that seemed pretty fair to me. I was given a week or so to complete it. Recruiters in general were nice and were responsive to emails. Interviewers also were very knowledgeable, so it was not an entirely easy process.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about classes I had taken and things on my resume.   1 Answer