eBay Manager Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Manager Analytics Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analytics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay in March 2015.

Interview

45 minutes phone interview with hiring manager. Went through background, had two cases, one analytical discussion and one SQL question. The first case question was how to define success for a recommendation system. The business case was how to decide a) whether should the company launch certain function in the APP in certain country and b) how to define success.

Interview Questions

• How to implement ranking function in SQL   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Analytics Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at eBay in December 2014.

Interview

I had 3 telephone interviews and 4 face to face interviews over a 7 month period. The final interview consisted of 4 back to back interviews each lasting one hour with a different person. I was surprised to find that I did not see any English people in the Richmond London office. I can only assume that eBay does not employ English people.

Interview Questions

• What has happened to eBay in the news recently?   1 Answer

Manager Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eBay (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

- Telephonic interview
    - 1:1
    - Rude interviewer
    - Did not even introduce himself properly
    - Overall felt that he was a nuisance and did not really like working at ebay
    - Type of questions asked during the interview sort of suggested that the interview was totally unstructured

Interview Questions

• - Asked very random questions e.g., how do you estimate the safe distance from shore given that there could be a tsunami? No data, no historical references, but provide an answer using math   1 Answer
    • General questions around Estimates and Modeling. But interviewer was not that confident.   Answer Question