eBay QE Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QE Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

OK

Interview Questions

• What are the two type of exceptions   1 Answer
  • What is the difference between HTTP & HTTPS? How to achieve or use HTTPS?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

QE Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay in March 2010.

Interview

Initially recruiter contacted me that they liked my profile and would I be interested in this position. I had phone interview- mostly technical java interview. Then they called me for onsite. 5 people took my interview.

All technical focused on Java questions and asked me to write a program or to find any bug in the program.
    One of the interviewer was very rude. She had just joined the company 2 months back and was just stuck on a question "Why do you want to change your career from Software engineer to QE?" I told her my reasons. Then "Why didn't you start your career as a QA engineer if you are so much passionate about quality?" Actually she had around 7 years of experience as a QA and I think was not able to take it that I have just 3 years of experience as a developer and I am interviewing at the same level. Also, her comments were really rude. I wondered how can eBay hire a person like her.

I decided even if I get an offer, I will decline it as I cannot work with the people like her.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface?   1 Answer