eBay Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategy and Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eBay (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Process dragged on for months, kept being told I'd hear back and never did. Everything was positive, I think these are fake job postings and they're fishing for ideas. Suggestion? Don't bother.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through my friend in eBay. I get reply from HR soon. It took 2 days to arrange a Skype interview. I am asked to do coding and explain some basic Java concept. He asked me to improve the algorithm a little bit and some normal chatting.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading questions, you can easily find these online.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I applied online at their website and got a call from the recruiter Peter O' Neil in a couple of weeks. An interview was scheduled for 1 hr over the phone. Initially I was asked a bunch of knowledge-based qs related to arrays,hash tables,REST,JSon,Relational Databases etc.

Interview Questions

• I was given a class definition and function signature in Java and I had to define the function. I was told that we know how to read characters from a stream of input characters and my function had to return a line of characters from the input stream. Had to handle the corresponding errors.   Answer Question

Search Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Recruiter called me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   Answer Question
    • Case question on a hypothatical scenario of losing high revenue customers from ebay and how to get them back   Answer Question

I am waiting for the 2nd round of interviews