eBay Software Engineer Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eBay Software Engineer Internship Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (College Station, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Apply through campus recruiter. Got a phone interview about 1 month later. The interviewer asked me 2 programming questions. I did well on the first question but the second question was a little bit tricky so I did not have time to finish it.

Interview Questions

• Convert an arbitrary integer number to spoken words. I could implement a version of this algorithm with limit of integer below 10000. But for all integer I do not have the answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

I got the interview 2 mouths after I sent my resume. It was a one-hour long phone interview. The engineer asked me some simple programming questions like how to free heap memory. Then he asked me about my basic skills based on my resume. Finally he asked me what kind of project i was interested in. The interview was comfortable. But I got no reply at all, even after I sent the recruiter to ask about the result.

Interview Questions