eClerx Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eClerx Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bathinda (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Bathinda (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

the interview was in 4 stages. the first was aptitude round, next was personal interview. after that a telephonic round was taken and lastly the typing test. the interview was good. the recruiter was just checking the accent and your fluency in english. the telephonic session was for the accent check.

Interview Questions

• questions were quite simple. they just wanted to check your communication skills.
    describe yourself, how was your day yesterday and all that type of questions.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eClerx

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)).

Interview

Firstly around 11 am the process started off with a general aptitude test with basic addition subtraction & other simple questions along with English questions for one hour.
    Many were shortlisted. Then a group discussion was conducted.Shortlisted candidates were called to the office for the PI round which went around 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• PI round had questions like:
      Q. Extension of word file.
      Q. Why is Java preferred over C?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first round was a written aptitude test combination of some logical question with essay writing.
    second round was a hr round that was also in good manner asked some logical plus question based on logical and reasoning.
    third round was with a process manager this one was a bit hard round. asked me about finance and derivative market and equity related question with some logical question. question was not on definition based they check your own intelligence and understanding on practical knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if you are a fresher than try to prove yourself for negotiation for salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Every thing is good interview was also very much fine....even HR is also very much experienced...questions are like reasoning type....but they dont give offer lettr at time...till now i have't get my offer lettr from company since november 2015 except the confirmation mail regarding my selection...but overall company is very good

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Was an hour process starting with technical round followed by HR round. Skills tested on were XML HTML JavaScript etc. Texh round went on for roughly 30 mins. It was a walk-in interview (2008) while the hr round for 10 mins. The entire process was done in a day and we were asked to join asap as the requiremtn was urgent.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

process took one day. contains 4-5 rounds. start with essay writing then they check your communication by letting you to speak on an topic of there choices after that HR round and finally Operation Manager.

Interview Questions

• on some basic and advance excel and some puzzle and you need to prepare very well on what you have written on your CV   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClerx (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Bad Experience, HR and team manager were extremely arrogant. HR manager was extremely rude and will leave no stone unturned to make you realise that you are worthless.

Very bad interview experience, Won't recommend.

Interview Questions

• 1) Technical interview, easy questions .
      2) Manager round, the manager was only interested in knowing how was my salary expectations.
      1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview based on Derivatives but job profile based on HR Mood so finally confirm your job profile what is your client, what are the process and what we exactly done on jobs

Interview Questions

• Logical Question bassed on Tringale Form   1 Answer

Negotiation

Advice: Negotiate not only for CTC but also for Process after joining makes trouble for you so confirm at interview or Documentation Process time only

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1)Test
    2)HR Round
    nterview
    Got a mail from the hr. They ask u to fill a form, followed by an eassy. Eassy is just to check ur english. Then the hr round. they ask finance related questions: derivatives, types of derivatives, IPO. they may ask u for expected ctc. incase ur a fresher u r expected not to say anythinng.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neral (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Neral (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Aptitude, HR, Technical are the process. They had visited the campus for a rather new college like ours. Were very generous and kind during the Technical round. The HR were a bit annoying for some colleagues. Only things to do are : Focus on confidence and logic. Be precise in your answers. Stay righteous in your brain.That's it

Interview Questions

• If 1.5 Chicken lays 1.5 eggs in 1.5 days. Then how many chicken do you need to have 6 eggs in 1 day ?   4 Answers

Negotiation

We were not allowed to negotiate. The salary structure was fixed and would not change whatsoever be the case.