eClerx Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

279 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through employee referral at Airoli
    Interview Process:
    1st round on resume and past experience
    2nd round Aptitude and Eassy
    3rd round Manager round which one has to worry about
    All market-related questions and logical questions including Maths,Analytical,Logical Reasoning

Interview Questions

Pay hike was less as compared to other company

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 11 AM and did start on time. There were 22-23 people altogether.
    Rounds
    1st - Eassy round (on given topic)
    2nd - Speech (on given topic. they are checking you're communication skills so try to use simple words and speak confidently)

These two round were elimination rounds and only 4-5 people were selected for HR round

3rd - HR round
    4th - Aptitude test(English grammar, excel formulas, addition,subtraction)

5th - - Operational round ( the one you need to worry about)
               this is the round you should be preparing for. they will roast you inside out. if you don't know the answer then say it don't try to fool them. Try to understand what the other person is asking keep calm and then answer i was unable to answer some question just because i was confused.

the whole process last till 5 PM
    Since i was a fresher no salary negotiation but i think they offered me reasonably good package.
    My overall experience was very good all the HR personals were helping and friendly.

Interview Questions

• In HR round
      1- What do you know about eclerx

question related to banks
      and many more..   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)).

Interview

Firstly around 11 am the process started off with a general aptitude test with basic addition subtraction & other simple questions along with English questions for one hour.
    Many were shortlisted. Then a group discussion was conducted.Shortlisted candidates were called to the office for the PI round which went around 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• PI round had questions like:
      Q. Extension of word file.
      Q. Why is Java preferred over C?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)).

Interview

There was 3 rounds.
    Simple Aptitude
    HR round
    Manager round
    First you have to fill a personal details form with Essay on any of the topic.
    Then a simple aptitude test.
    if u Crack the aptitude then HR round.
    HR round mostly on your past experience and Derivative and capital market also logical and calculations are asked.
    In managerial round, mostly questions on Derivative, Swaps, Capital marketa, about your past experience, why you want to leavea and logical questions and calculations.

Interview Questions

• I am selling Call option.
      Is this Bullish or Bearish?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiations were accepted

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1-Hr round -> introduce yourself, what is domain? ,Are you ready to work in rotational sift,are u experience or fresher,salary discussion.
    2-apptitude test-> reasoning and logical test
    3-essay writing->write a essay on any topic or given topic.
    4-manager round-> technical question asked, real life based question asked ,customer facing issue network issue how you will solve.

Interview Questions

• You are customer support executive, if a customer facing the issue with network issue, coming and going then what will u advise?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Working in Night shift

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very long and annoying
    it took a full day over there
    But overall hiring process was very easy
    Hr round
    aptitude round
    listening round
    then last round was a general interview

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was 4 round . First essay writing , 2nd aptitude 3rd hr and then 4th technical round after clearing all round they keep your profile on hold for atleast 7 to 8 month and then they call you saying there is vacancy. They just waste your time. No update no call and then they blame you for not joining the company. How can we just sit and wait for call for 7 months. Worst HR department.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx in August 2016.

Interview

Total 4 rounds { whole day process }

1st round :- Screening round with HR

2nd round :- Essay or group discussion

3rd round:- HR round { Technical + Logical }

4th round :- Manager round { ask only about CV and some technical questions }

Interview Questions

• 1st Hr round:-
      1. tell me about yourself.
      2. where you live.
      3. family background.
      4. what is capital market.
      5. what is derivatives.   Answer Question
    • 2nd round:-

Essay or group discussion { topic for discussion will be related to technology }   Answer Question
    • 3rd HR round:-

1. What is derivatives.
      2. types of derivatives.
      3. diff bet forward and future
      4. diff bet future and option

logical questions

1. There is a pond, in which there is a single flower in centre. Every day the flower get double. if the pond gets full on 30th day then when it will be half filled with flowers?

2. how to cut cake with three chances in eight pieces?   Answer Question
    • 4 round manager:-

1. what project u did?
      2. what were the results in project?
      3. what problems came during project.
      4. what is otc market and what is exchange traded ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation,
    Freshers are preferred.
    Salary they will give like 2.1 lac package including bonuses and everything

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)).

Interview

I applied through my friend, over all bad experience they keep it all unorganized and i cleared all the rounds smoothly just one question went unanswered in th last manager round total of three rounds. Am still waiting for there call over all non deserving interview.

Interview Questions

• There was an aptitude test based on excel it went good all basic questions.   Answer Question
    • Hr round was all about your casual questions.   Answer Question
    • Manager round was about logical questions you need to use your brains.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)).

Interview

Four rounds of interview 1) Essay writing 2) technical round 3) HR round 4) Manager round
    The interview will be average can be cracked easily if one is little prepared .
    I was from the marketing background still they have hired me

Interview Questions

• About Derivatives , Capital Market, Mutual bonds, Options and Equity   1 Answer