eClerx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eClerx Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClerx in February 2017.

Interview

FiRST round Aptitude test second Hr round the worst interview faced by me in this company HR asking About How was the Day which Movie do u like And told me If we will give you low Salary You can Join I have 3 years experience so why should I join in low salary and you have to sign12 month agreement that is bond.

Interview Questions

• What Is the meaning of Arbitrage   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Aroli (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round is eassy round than hr round and than aptitude round after that manager round.salary is too low. Even they r not giving hike on previous salary. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is derivative. Some logical questions. what is debt funds.and more related to finance. Ho   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process was good. First Telephonic, and then hr and video conferencing was really good experience. Technical round was easy and environment also good.

Hr team talk politely and give me update time to time. This was outstanding experience I have experienced.

After three days of interview I got an offer letter from eclerx one of the best company in Pune.

Thanks to hr team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through Naukri. Recieved an email from 3rd party consultancy.Name of the consultancy is 2COMS. They asked me when to schedule the interview and helped me for the same.
    Location is Airoli Thane.

Interview Questions

• Initially there is a general screening round where you have to speak on a particular given topic.
      After that you have to fill a form and write an Essay on a given topic.
      Next step is a very easy Aptitude test.
      If you are selected you will have a PI with the HR.
      Questions asked are mostly about Derivatives, Captial markets, Equity,Otc,IPO.
      If you clear that you will have an orp round.
      Not sure about that since i was not able to go through the HR round.

Financial Analysis Interview

Interview

there is 5 round
    1.free speech topic is 1)technology kills human imagination or 2) iq vs eq
    2.essay writing topic is god boss vs bad boss
    3.hr round she was asking about derivates, depreciation, maths multiplication and much more
    4.aptitude which easily crake 5th std student also
    5.manager round its take lot of time to conduct may be after 5.30 pm there lots of que ask like some puzzles,project info

Interview Questions

• puzzle que like cake cut into 8 equal piece in only 3 cuts   Answer Question
    • if u hv 14 ball in red 14 in black and it is put into one draw u cn pick only one at one time what is possibility of get same pairs of ball   Answer Question

shift timing is not proper

Process Manager Interview

Interview

The interview went good, it was mostly on my internship, but they prefer people with work Experience. We first had a Group Discussion and after that there were 2 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about my internship, and to prepare the business model of their company, and in between they were also asking mathematical and logical questions like what is the 5th root of 2, questions like these.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)).

Interview

I went through Hr reference. 1st round was screening round. It's just like a personal round. They asked me abut myself. What is derivative & its types. What is finance & difference between finance& accounts. They make also ask u want do u mean by financial analyst. She said to my frnd they vll b calling u. But she said me to fill the form. After filling the form we were waiting for long time. Then they took hr & Aptitude tests simultaneously. Appetite was very easy. write the plural of donkey, capacity etc & odd man out, what is d opposite of restore, mathematical questions & Execl questions like to select & save all workbook what vll b the function. In hr round she asked m again abut myself, derivatives & types of it, investment banking. For other candidates she also asked how vll u cut the cake in 8 pieces but u will have only 3 chance. After my hr round she said to complete my aptitude test & said Hr vll contact u for the operational round i guess as it was too late she said this to all. It took whole day. Hope the referencer HR vll call for the operational round. But I doubt. May b I m rejected but she said this to all candidates who where there. Hope so she calls 😥 & candidates say operational round vll b very tough. So prepare well & go. Be confident that's it. There's an agreement of 1 year training she said u have to sign the bond & r u ok with the shifts timing. Sometimes u have to stay for more hours wen work load vll b there.

Interview Questions

• Prepare more & more about derivative & it's types, what is swap & its types, equity shares, preference shares, what is finance, investment banking & yes understand & give more n more examples do not just mug up the answer because she rejected the people. Understand the meaning. She can also ask to explain derivative to a kid.   Answer Question
    • She asked me abut my last salary & expected CTC & said can u negotiate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClerx (Airoli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

i applied online. the process took 1 days.
    fist round was essay round the topic was Good Boss v/s Bad Boss.
    second round was Aptitude test, test was quite easy.
    third round was hr round. she ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• what is OTC?
      what is derivative?
      and lots of logically questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bathinda (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx (Bathinda (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

the interview was in 4 stages. the first was aptitude round, next was personal interview. after that a telephonic round was taken and lastly the typing test. the interview was good. the recruiter was just checking the accent and your fluency in english. the telephonic session was for the accent check.

Interview Questions

• questions were quite simple. they just wanted to check your communication skills.
      describe yourself, how was your day yesterday and all that type of questions.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClerx in November 2016.

Interview

1 round was very easy write a eassy on simple topic.
    2nd round was simple Gd.
    3rd was hr round
    4 aptitude
    After that they said hr will call you for next round. Its been 4 days I am waiting for call for last round and also said there is no opening now we will call u soon. I don't know then why they called me if there is no opening. :(