eClick Softwares and Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eClick Softwares and Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at eClick Softwares and Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at eClick Softwares and Solutions

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClick Softwares and Solutions.

Interview

Application

I applied via an online recruiter. Was called in for my interview in October 2017.

Interview

I was a fresher PHP developer and had just received my diploma, was casually applying for jobs when I received an interview call from Eclick Softwares & Solutions. Upon arrival, they gave me a questionnaire to fill up and submit. Next, the first round of interview was held and I did quite well in that.

Eventually, I was interviewed by the senior developers in the company and finally the Project Manager, where I was asked various questions regarding PHP. My performance was impressive according to them. After a few days, the management gave me a call and informed me that I had been hired.

Interview Questions

• 1. How is include() different from require()?   1 Answer
    • 2. How can a Cookie Value be retrieved?   1 Answer
    • 3. Name the types of loops existing in PHP.   1 Answer

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eClick Softwares and Solutions (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I was asked to fill up a questionnaire. HR round was the next one. Then, I was asked to sit for a machine test. Was asked to write a 400 words unique content on a given keyword by browsing Google. The final round was the technical round where I was asked SEO related questions by the interviewer. The interviewer was very professional but at the same time quite cooperative as well. He was happy to talk about my role and scope of work in the company.

Interview Questions

• How will you solve canonicalization issue?   1 Answer
    • What is LSI?   1 Answer
    • How will you increase the Pagerank of a page?   1 Answer
    • What SEO activities should I do to optimise a completely new website?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kol (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eClick Softwares and Solutions (Kol (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position of Content Writer at Eclick Softwares & Solutions in April, 2015. The HR representative was very polite & professional over the phone. I was asked to come in for the first round of interview.

When I arrived there, the first thing that I had to do was complete a questionnaire form and submit it. Next, the HR representative asked me various questions regarding my qualifications and general skills. Though I was a fresher, my communications skills in English were greatly appreciated.

Next, I was asked to write two pieces of unique content of 400 words each. Within a couple of hours or so, my interview was over and the HR rep said that I will receive a call within a day or two as to whether or not I qualified. I did qualify, and the HR rep rang me up right on the next day saying that I have been hired.

Interview Questions

• 1. How good are your communication skills in English, written as well as verbal?   1 Answer
    • 2. Can you write on any topic that might be given to you? If yes, then how would proceed with the task?   1 Answer