eClinicalWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.7

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview 1 with Manager, interview 2 with Project Manager, interview 3 with CMO. The 1st: mainly about yourself and to see if you know about the company. 2nd: How you can contribute to eCW. 3rd: What's your long-term goal within or outside of company. I would recommend to review and study the website as much as possible and know about their competitors. Apply for their competitors too and tell them that you applied there if they ask. Make sure to brush up on your technical and clinical skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to become after Training Specialist?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

2 Onsite Interviews. First interviewer focussed on prior experience and data warehousing concepts. For the second on-site interview, I was asked to explain my academic projects. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• All data warehousing concepts. Normalization, Schema structures, Views, Look up tables. If you have prior experience, they will ask all about it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. They asked about previous work experience as well as a few questions you would expect from a typical interview. Make sure you know about the company including recent events as well as their products. Overall the interview was maybe 15 minutes long. It was a pleasant experience and they seemed genuinely interested in the answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?   1 Answer

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Applied on college job fair and got a call for interview. Got a call from HR and initial phone screening took place then I was asked for a date and time so that they could schedule my Skype interview. I was given the credentials a day before my interview and there were 3 people who took my interview. Initially they asked me about myself then question on my resume then gave a a bunch of queries and asked me to write it on a scratch paper and show them whatever i was doing then they switched onto java and gave me small set of java pseudo codes.

Interview Questions

• Mixed questions including your resume based and normal technical questions related to the position   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a brief Interview. I was not asked many technical questions. They were interested and found out about my background and areas of interest such as my field of Masters, my coding knowledge, if I had any previous work experience etc.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

2 team members and teamlead interviewed on the same day. Entire Interview spanned for 1 and half hours. Was asked to go home and got offer after a week. Process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult client because they were promised something which was not delivered on time?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It is an open house interview. It was more in Core Java, Resume Walkthrough and PLSQL. There were 2 days of interview. On the second day there were 4 rounds with technical specialist.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 hour process starting with java test and then the interview rounds. It was open house. They asked questions on inheritance, interface, Collections.....Also one interviewer asked all what was there in resume. So do resume and also go. Don't add skills that you don't know. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions on java concepts and sql joins, queries...   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

There were around 3-4 rounds of technical interview followed by an HR interview. Each one was taken by a different person in the interviewing committee. The first round was a test based on basic Java, SQL questions. After passing the test you continue to the 1:1 interview rounds. Each round some people got eliminated. The interview was based on your skill set mentioned in our resume and some of them based on their job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on your skills set mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Directly had an oniste interview.
    Asked basic questions on JAVA, Spring and Database.
    There were 2 rounds of the interview on same day.
    In each round 2 seperate people will take your interview and submit their feedback to HR