eClinicalWorks Interview Questions in Westborough, MA | Glassdoor

2.7

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

It seems relatives and friends of eclincial employee are being considered for job positions so why they are positing job for external candidates ? Nepotism is at peak in this company .

With E-clinical, I have given 4 interviews in the past 1.5 years. The interview questions are the same for every interview .

What is right Join , Left Join , Delete and Truncate , FTP , FTPS port Number , OSI Model , DDL , DML , Indexes , DNS , DHCP , IP4 and IPV6 , Update and Delete command ?

Some Interviewers even asked what would be latest Google Chrome Version ?
    and I have always given solid responses to their questions.

The duration of the interview lasts no more than 10-15 mins, in that short duration how is the candiate possibly assessed to not be effective to the role?

On what basis do they keep rejecting the same candidate when the line of questions remain the same?

Interview Questions

• What version of google your are using ? what is latest version of google chrome?   1 Answer
    • Right , left joints ,difference between them ? what is ETL ?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online then a week later i had a phone interview with HR then another week later i had an in person interview with about 5 people questioning me; then a few days later i had another phone interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Interview process varied, phone screening, interviewed with several team leads all spoke higher about the company. They expressed a gratitude towards their employers that sparked an interest in wanting to be part of the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, skype interview, in person interview. Had really great feed back from the HR department. Last interview was with the CEO, interview was great, told me we would proceed with an offer, and I should hear from HR by Friday, this was a Tuesday. The following Monday I received a generic email from HR stating they hired another candidate...Classic

Interview Questions

• How I could change there travel policies?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was contacted about 1 month after dropping my resume. HR left a voicemail for a phone screening and did not return my call for 1 week. I was scheduled for a phone screening to learn more about the position and salary requirements. After this, HR scheduled a Skype interview. There were about 15 behavioral questions based on certain scenarios. HR then requested 2 exams (behavioral based and technical). They were relatively easy if you can understand how databases operate. After this, HR scheduled an on-site interview at the local office. Interview had no required questions and was to learn more about you as a candidate and determine fit into the team. They want to see if you can handle stressful situations too. At this point, I had one more scheduled interview with management, but declined it.

I did have another offer from a different company with a time-sensitive deadline. HR did attempt speed up the interview process, but it was still very slow. I felt that HR was unprofessional and based on this experience, the company did not impress me at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet expectations.   Answer Question

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA).

Interview

It was an easy interview.There were three rounds of interview.First round was HR round and was over the phone.Second round was with the Team lead and over the phone.Last round was with one of the Founding members and was in-person.

Interview Questions

• Standard.
      Why you want to join?
      Why you want to leave your present job?
      Are you comfortable with travelling?   Answer Question

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview 1 with Manager, interview 2 with Project Manager, interview 3 with CMO. The 1st: mainly about yourself and to see if you know about the company. 2nd: How you can contribute to eCW. 3rd: What's your long-term goal within or outside of company. I would recommend to review and study the website as much as possible and know about their competitors. Apply for their competitors too and tell them that you applied there if they ask. Make sure to brush up on your technical and clinical skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to become after Training Specialist?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

2 Onsite Interviews. First interviewer focussed on prior experience and data warehousing concepts. For the second on-site interview, I was asked to explain my academic projects. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• All data warehousing concepts. Normalization, Schema structures, Views, Look up tables. If you have prior experience, they will ask all about it.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

2 team members and teamlead interviewed on the same day. Entire Interview spanned for 1 and half hours. Was asked to go home and got offer after a week. Process was pretty smooth

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult client because they were promised something which was not delivered on time?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It is an open house interview. It was more in Core Java, Resume Walkthrough and PLSQL. There were 2 days of interview. On the second day there were 4 rounds with technical specialist.