eDiets.com Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at eDiets.com

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eDiets.com (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the HR person within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview seemed to go well until I was asked if I would work long hours until 7pm, to which I said I wouldn't mind working overtime occasionally. I asked if overtime was paid and I was told it was a salaried position so there would be no paid overtime. Then I was asked if I would work on weekends, which I politely answered no. The interview ended almost immediately after that. In my opinion, that should have been included as one of the requirements in the job description, i.e. "Must be available to work overtime and on weekends." That way, I would not have applied to begin with, and would not have wasted my time and their time. I also got the impression that the position was more specifically a "Traffic Coordinator" position since I was told it mainly involved managing schedules and timelines for the entire department, not only for my own projects. So I also felt that the title "Marketing Coordinator" was too general/not accurate enough.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: Are you willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays during certain times of the year when we have tight deadlines?   1 Answer