eFront Financial Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview wasn't conducive at all. First off they really should have an online application process so that you don't end up filling out forms for an hour, wasting your valuable time only to subsequently interview with someone who has no experience in your field but will try to make suggestions to you in respects to tailoring your resume and convince you to take less money than your worth.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in terms of salary?   1 Answer

Part-time Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after finding my resume on-line for an immediate opening to fill-in on a part-time basis. Had brief telephone interview with recruiter to discuss salary requirements. Then met with recruiter, HR personnel and counsel in first in-person interview where they asked about my experience and to discuss the responsibilities of the position. During final stage, met with Executive. The environment was energetic and I was impressed with the growth the firm has realized in a relatively short time. My experience was not totally in-line with this industry so it was a boost to my confidence to be contacted for this opportunity and to be able to meet such dynamic people.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview was a simple process, Though not hired, it was fairly easy. Preparing for your interview, If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department's hiring team will contact you. In their case, it was an outsourced recruiter.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to use numerical reasoning to solve a real-life problem?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Went through a head hunter who asked me a lot of silly questions at the beginning and then it started to be much better when I start interacting directly with the Human Resources Manager in New York.
    At the beginning, I thought it was looking bad but fortunately the interaction with the eFront staff in NY was amazing and I immediately felt how smart but demanding this company is.

Interview Questions

• Why eFront? Did you understand precisely what we do and for whom?   1 Answer

Lead Generation Executive Interview

Interview

I originally applied for other position but got a phone call from a recruiter in the night (9pm) a few hours ahead of my initial interview with HR, asking if i am interested in this position, since both position require quite similar capacity. I said yes and I happened to process for 2 positions.

1.The first interview with a partner from talent acquisition team, you should listen to her saying why you should get underpaid during the interview. 2.interviews with hiring managers: interviews lasted less than 10min over skype, during which you had hard time figuring out what this manager is saying due to a baby crying in the back. (excuse me, this is supposed to be an interview for a job in the company, not for a babysitter) 3. additional interview with an employee who used to fill that position to give me more information about the role to keep me interested 4. face-to-face interview with the head who almost made me think i was having an interview for a babysitter: she is supposed to fly over to Singapore where i am based, and cancelled it at the last minute, which I only found out in the morning on the day I was supposed to have that interview. 5. AGAIN, additional interview to give me more opportunities to meet other employee and get better info about the role 6. a scheduled phone call with the head who blew me off right before the interview: thanks to the recruiter who has no idea of how to arrange a meeting, i had to wait for the head for nothing, and was just told that head is too busy, she couldn't confirm the time yet, etc. The head is entitled to keep the candidate waiting, so I should be basically waiting for her to confirm the time, the time the recruiter informed me for the call. That's when I decided to withdraw any of my application to this company.

The most amazing thing about this company's hiring process is that none of above happened face-to-face. All the interviews were over skype or the phone. I am quite wondering this company really exists or something. I have numerous interview experiences before, but well, this company is kinda the first one that really got me believe that you can tell about the company only with the glimpse of how its HR treats you.

So fair warning: do not waste your valuable time on this company

Interview Questions

eFront Financial Solutions Response

May 8, 2017 – Manager, People Team

Thank you for the response. We have read your comments, spoke to everyone involved and investigated the matter. We also found that two of our TA Partners reached out to you to apologize for the ... More

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

Interview consists of 5 round, 4 were quite technical while one was HR. Nothing too scary, people were very friendly and open to talk about what they do. Programmer that would be my team lead asked me some programming questions. Questions were more algorithmic and didn't need some special knowledge of language.

RD Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (Paris (France)) in May 2016.

Interview

1] Phone-screen with HR / Talent Acquisition
    2] Interview with a team lead for a first job opportunity (which was originally software developer)
    3] Did well at step no.2 that they gave me a written technical test to check your skills in: .NET C#, JavaScript, SQL, algorithms (duration: 2 hours)
    4] Did so well that they asked whether I was interested in some other opportunities (inc. RD and a position based in Singapore, only heard back for the RD one)
    5] Interview with the RD head in Paris
    6] Interview with the CTO
    7] Package bargaining & co with the HR / Talent Acquisition staff

Interview Questions

• - Algorithms: hashing, recursion, complexity
      (e.g. How to check if a Sudoku board is valid? (algorithm-wise))
      - C# questions about syntax, exceptions, design (interfaces good), a couple of not that hard brainteasers (easy-peasy actually)
      - javascript JSON, operator priority, pretty easy too
      - SQL: basics, joins, some design questions about a pre-existing design
      Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (Belgrade (Serbia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a contact from the HR department that is looking for the potential candidates that could work for Efront.
    Firstly, it was a phone call interview about my knowledge, aspirations and goals. There were questions about my CV and things I could add to it to make it better.
    After receiving my application, Efront HR called me for a technical test that consisted of 100 questions and tasks, regarding Java, Javascript, SQL and Programming in general.

Interview Questions

• Javascript questions were generally unfamiliar to me, since I havent had the chance to work with Javascript.   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions.

Interview

Interview process was easy and long time ago, so I forgot a lot of details. First round was with team manager, he estimate your level of knowledge and skills and if he satisfied you will have interview with human resource manager. Skill test is very simple, just junior questions and the thing is same with hr interview. People were polite and nice. After these two rounds you will have an interview with general manager. He asked some rude personal questions (i.e. Are you married, do you have children...) but he did it to look like joke. I was surprised with these type of question but I accepted offer.

Support Consultant for Financial Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions (Belgrade (Serbia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Test that consists of four parts: Logic, finance, English language test, SQL and basics of programming and you have half an hour to solve it, which is more than enough. After that 1 to 1 interview- going through test questions, your background, CV... Some motivational questions, weaknesses and strengths. That was all the first round. Next round is the interview with HR team and after that skype interview, noting unusual was asked.

Interview Questions

• Very basic SQL questions, super easy logic questions.Write a programme function that gives u back factorial of an integer. Write an essay- Dream job. Multiple choice for fin questions - What are hybrid funds, index funds, private equity...   Answer Question