eFront Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eFront

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eFront (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

I was screened via phone by HR then met in person, one on one with director level management. Due to geography and time constraints I had phone interviews with two other director level managers as well as one regional manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general experience questions as well as asked to provide proposed solutions to real world business cases.   Answer Question

Dec 13, 2018 – HR communication officer

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eFront (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and spanned over 6+ weeks. For non entry level positions I think this is positive since it shows the company wants to be reasonably selective. I was also given a demo of the product which was a difference maker in terms of evaluating the company.

Interview Questions

• There was a brief quiz that had some technology related questions as well as question about private equity   1 Answer

Apr 8, 2019 – HR communication officer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at eFront (San Francisco, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the hr and hiring staff, my boss, my team in NYC and the CEO (they flew me out) Very thorough interview process, you can tell they take it very seriously!

Interview Questions

• What my sales cycle looks like and how I hit my target numbers?   Answer Question

Apr 30, 2019 – HR communication officer

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience in the interview process!

It is very important for us to be sure that a candidate is a fit... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eFront (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was fairly straightforward. I was on a call with 4 senior execs who asked challenging but fair questions. There was no test or presentation required of me. I also did not have to travel, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working remotely?   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eFront (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

The overall interview process was seamless and efficient. After an initial call from the internal recruiter to make sure my background fit the position, I met with the hiring manager right away in person. It was great to get face time with him to get a sense of the actual position as well as the company culture. After we had established mutual interest, I had a call with the US head of sales to go over my sales process and past experiences. The last step was a final call with the CEO of the company. The entire process took a few weeks and everyone was helpful and encouraging from the recruiter all the way to the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a sales pitch that didn't go your way initially and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Jul 15, 2018 – HR communication officer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eFront (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview wasn't conducive at all. First off they really should have an online application process so that you don't end up filling out forms for an hour, wasting your valuable time only to subsequently interview with someone who has no experience in your field but will try to make suggestions to you in respects to tailoring your resume and convince you to take less money than your worth.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in terms of salary?   1 Answer

May 7, 2018 – HR communication officer

Thank you for your feedback!

We’re constantly looking for ways to improve and we’ll take your point of view into consideration.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter. Second round of interview with hiring manager and HR. Then another round of interview with the executives. Too much of wait times in between interviews. Had to again loop back to recruiter.

Interview Questions

eFront Response

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eFront (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Went through a head hunter who asked me a lot of silly questions at the beginning and then it started to be much better when I start interacting directly with the Human Resources Manager in New York.
    At the beginning, I thought it was looking bad but fortunately the interaction with the eFront staff in NY was amazing and I immediately felt how smart but demanding this company is.

Interview Questions

• Why eFront? Did you understand precisely what we do and for whom?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eFront (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with hiring manager after phone interview. The phone interview seemed to be mainly to establish that I had the minimum requirements. In person interview was more in depth and centered around soft-skills and general skills.

Interview Questions

eFront Response

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview was a simple process, Though not hired, it was fairly easy. Preparing for your interview, If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department's hiring team will contact you. In their case, it was an outsourced recruiter.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to use numerical reasoning to solve a real-life problem?   Answer Question