eGlobalTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eGlobalTech Interview Questions

Mid Level Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very personable. A phone screen, with a company recruiter, then a phone screen with the Program manager, followed by a face to face with team members, afterwards a meeting face to face with a director.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about accomplishments in previous positions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Reviewed work history and why I felt like I would be a good PM. The director I interviewed with was pretty nice but the owner (Sonia) was very cold and aggressive. I felt she was rude and based on the other reviews here I wasn't surprised. I just didn't get the warm and fuzzy about corporate at this place. Everything seems to be about the bottom-line (which I agree is important but company culture is important)

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult client? How do you prioritize your work? How do we know you aren't the type to quit your job for a better one after we hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

This was a typical interview process. I spoke with an amazing recruiter who was able to give me more than enough information on the role and company as well as a few tips for speaking with the interviewers. I had a phone interview, then came in and met with my soon to be Manager and Director. A few days later I met with the client I would be supporting and couldn't wait to give my two week notice.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of how you dealt with a stressful situation and what you learnt from that. What was your proudest moment in your career? Where do you expect to achieve in your career in the next 3 months, 1 year and 5 years from now. (I think they try to set a plan for you and how to help you to achieve these goals).   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about a project manager opportunity. There were three rounds of interviews: (1) a HR screen, and then (2) and (3) two rounds of interviews with people I'd potentially be working with. The second round of interviews was rather cursory--the interviewer asked a few questions, but it wasn't particularly in depth. The third (last) round of interviews was far more in depth. It's cliche, but make sure you can talk knowledgeably about everything on your resume.

The company was a little too eager to schedule interviews--the tendency was to try to schedule interviews immediately for the next business day. I appreciate the lack of red tape, but it's not always easy to drop everything and block off time for an interview.

I never had a lot of clarity about what position I was interviewing for. The title/job description kept changing (possibly because the position was filled?). I had multiple interviews where I thought I was interviewing for one position and it turned out that I was interviewing for a completely different one. It's difficult to prepare when you don't know what position you're interviewing for.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiting team at this company is fantastic, I've been on many interviews over my career and this team really stands out. I met with a Director, had a behavioral interview with HR, and then met briefly with the CEO. Unlike the previous reviewer, I thought it was great that I could meet the person who founded the company and learn about her style, personality and what was important to her. I feel like I will be able to see my impact here, unlike at my previous company. Really happy with my decision to join.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Recruiting was great. Fast, responsive, clear on next steps. Process was a grind as I had to meet with so many people including the CEO which at first was cool, but realized that she approves EVERY hire and does not trust her managers to make hiring decisions. Really like the manager I would be reporting to. Not sure I would have taken the job had I only met the CEO and two levels above me.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions....explain a situation where you faced competing priorities. Technical questions. Then cultural fir questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

eGlobalTech Response

Nov 3, 2015 – eGlobalTech

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. Our CEO spends 10-15 minutes with senior level candidates at the end of our interview process, which in fact is very cool, because it shows the ... More

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me the same day I posted my resume on Indeed. She asked me a serious of basic questions and my availability for a phone interview with the manager. She got back to me with a confirmation within 24 hours. I was hired in less than 2 weeks! Great work.

Interview Questions

• She first explained why she was calling, and then asked why I was looking for a new job. Then she asked what was important to me in my next position.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started off with a phone call, two interviews and a references check. At first I was skeptical about the company because of the angry consultants reviews on glassdoor. To be honest, it was not until I met the rest of the team members when I became convinced this was the right home for me. Although offered more pay/better benefits at two other companies, the company culture and ability to be mentored by seasoned professionals is worth more. Also, if you are fired from this company-- I can only imagine it is your fault. Everyone I met with was there for 3 years+. They put a huge emphasis on personality and if you would be a good fit to work in a collaborative environment. **Teamwork** if you like to work independently, this is not the company for you (at least at HQ).

Interview Questions

• What is important to you in your next role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me if I would take a lateral offer w/ the opportunity for bonus. I agreed because I was eager to work with the individuals I met during the interview. The opportunity to learn outweighed the emphasis I would usually put on the compensation package. I recommend you negotiate within reason.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy and to the point. The team had me meet with the PM, the director, and the CEO. All the interviews were thorough and a pleasure to be in. The president and CEO seemed very knowledgeable and able to lead her team to the next level.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the team?   1 Answer

Information Security Prg Manager Interview

Interview

Very cordial and professional at the same time, especially, the client relations director/executive for the Government and the Sr. VP of eGlobal Tech. The hiring manager on the other hand, wasn't very prepared for the interview and admitted that didn't even review the resume prior. Was all over the place while asking questions, and wasn't organized at all. So, I wasn't even sure where this was going.

eGlobalTech Response

Oct 22, 2014 – eGlobalTech

Thank you for your comments. We try to make the interview experience a positive one for our candidates, and your feedback helps us continue to improve. In response to your comment, we are ... More