eGlobalTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.8

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

After phone screenings, met with HR/Recruiting when I arrived. Had a very open, enjoyable conversation. Then, met with the Program Director who oversaw multiple client spaces (i.e., Departments/Agencies). The interview was more of an informational briefing for me than a Q&A of my knowledge, skills and abilities. Granted, I was an employee referral for a sold and funded contract position. At all levels, the discussions were professional, comfortable, and congenial.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most interesting projects on which you've worked in your career?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone calls, and multiple phone interviews with different Directors. Two in-person interviews, sounds like they had several positions open and were shotgunning applicants to see where they could fit people. Met with client, found out the job was very different from what they described. This is a disorganized company.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

They promised the stars and the moon and didn't deliver. For example, they promised to hold the clearance. They promised the process wouldn't take long. They promised that the contract had enough funding. They promised multiple interviewees that they would only need to work at one location.

Mid Level Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very personable. A phone screen, with a company recruiter, then a phone screen with the Program manager, followed by a face to face with team members, afterwards a meeting face to face with a director.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about accomplishments in previous positions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Reviewed work history and why I felt like I would be a good PM. The director I interviewed with was pretty nice but the owner (Sonia) was very cold and aggressive. I felt she was rude and based on the other reviews here I wasn't surprised. I just didn't get the warm and fuzzy about corporate at this place. Everything seems to be about the bottom-line (which I agree is important but company culture is important)

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult client? How do you prioritize your work? How do we know you aren't the type to quit your job for a better one after we hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

This was a typical interview process. I spoke with an amazing recruiter who was able to give me more than enough information on the role and company as well as a few tips for speaking with the interviewers. I had a phone interview, then came in and met with my soon to be Manager and Director. A few days later I met with the client I would be supporting and couldn't wait to give my two week notice.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of how you dealt with a stressful situation and what you learnt from that. What was your proudest moment in your career? Where do you expect to achieve in your career in the next 3 months, 1 year and 5 years from now. (I think they try to set a plan for you and how to help you to achieve these goals).   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about a project manager opportunity. There were three rounds of interviews: (1) a HR screen, and then (2) and (3) two rounds of interviews with people I'd potentially be working with. The second round of interviews was rather cursory--the interviewer asked a few questions, but it wasn't particularly in depth. The third (last) round of interviews was far more in depth. It's cliche, but make sure you can talk knowledgeably about everything on your resume.

The company was a little too eager to schedule interviews--the tendency was to try to schedule interviews immediately for the next business day. I appreciate the lack of red tape, but it's not always easy to drop everything and block off time for an interview.

I never had a lot of clarity about what position I was interviewing for. The title/job description kept changing (possibly because the position was filled?). I had multiple interviews where I thought I was interviewing for one position and it turned out that I was interviewing for a completely different one. It's difficult to prepare when you don't know what position you're interviewing for.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiting team at this company is fantastic, I've been on many interviews over my career and this team really stands out. I met with a Director, had a behavioral interview with HR, and then met briefly with the CEO. Unlike the previous reviewer, I thought it was great that I could meet the person who founded the company and learn about her style, personality and what was important to her. I feel like I will be able to see my impact here, unlike at my previous company. Really happy with my decision to join.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Recruiting was great. Fast, responsive, clear on next steps. Process was a grind as I had to meet with so many people including the CEO which at first was cool, but realized that she approves EVERY hire and does not trust her managers to make hiring decisions. Really like the manager I would be reporting to. Not sure I would have taken the job had I only met the CEO and two levels above me.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions....explain a situation where you faced competing priorities. Technical questions. Then cultural fir questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

eGlobalTech Response

Nov 3, 2015 – eGlobalTech

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. Our CEO spends 10-15 minutes with senior level candidates at the end of our interview process, which in fact is very cool, because it shows the... More

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me the same day I posted my resume on Indeed. She asked me a serious of basic questions and my availability for a phone interview with the manager. She got back to me with a confirmation within 24 hours. I was hired in less than 2 weeks! Great work.

Interview Questions

• She first explained why she was calling, and then asked why I was looking for a new job. Then she asked what was important to me in my next position.   1 Answer