eGlobalTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eGlobalTech

2.7

Sort:

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process started with a company recruiter reaching out. We exchanged information and details about the position. Quickly after, a phone screen was setup with the hiring manager/director. A position phone screen then lead to an inperson on site interview with hiring manager and other team members.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail architecture design experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in November 2013.

Interview

I emailed my resume to a job posting online and received a call from a recruiter the next day for a short phone interview that went great. We then set up an in-person interview for the following day. I met with 3 members from the project team for more of a conversational interview so they could get a feel for if I would work well on their team. Later that day I heard from my recruiter that they would like to propose an offer. The next day I signed my offer letter and started working a week later. HR is very efficient and responds quickly. I enjoyed the interview process, everyone is extremely nice and helpful.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I met with the HR Consultant and discussed the day to day culture of eGT. I then met with the VP who grilled me on my background. Intense interview. I finally met with a proposal manager who discussed with me the proposal side of the business. I received an offer about 48 hours later.

Interview Questions

eGlobalTech Response

Oct 22, 2014 – eGlobalTech

Thank you for the comments on your interview experience with us. It sounds like there was a positive outcome, and you must have really “wowed” the interviewers to get an offer so quickly! We... More

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA).

Interview

After phone screenings, met with HR/Recruiting when I arrived. Had a very open, enjoyable conversation. Then, met with the Program Director who oversaw multiple client spaces (i.e., Departments/Agencies). The interview was more of an informational briefing for me than a Q&A of my knowledge, skills and abilities. Granted, I was an employee referral for a sold and funded contract position. At all levels, the discussions were professional, comfortable, and congenial.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most interesting projects on which you've worked in your career?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy and to the point. The team had me meet with the PM, the director, and the CEO. All the interviews were thorough and a pleasure to be in. The president and CEO seemed very knowledgeable and able to lead her team to the next level.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the team?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eGlobalTech (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started off with a phone call, two interviews and a references check. At first I was skeptical about the company because of the angry consultants reviews on glassdoor. To be honest, it was not until I met the rest of the team members when I became convinced this was the right home for me. Although offered more pay/better benefits at two other companies, the company culture and ability to be mentored by seasoned professionals is worth more. Also, if you are fired from this company-- I can only imagine it is your fault. Everyone I met with was there for 3 years+. They put a huge emphasis on personality and if you would be a good fit to work in a collaborative environment. **Teamwork** if you like to work independently, this is not the company for you (at least at HQ).

Interview Questions

• What is important to you in your next role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me if I would take a lateral offer w/ the opportunity for bonus. I agreed because I was eager to work with the individuals I met during the interview. The opportunity to learn outweighed the emphasis I would usually put on the compensation package. I recommend you negotiate within reason.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Reviewed work history and why I felt like I would be a good PM. The director I interviewed with was pretty nice but the owner (Sonia) was very cold and aggressive. I felt she was rude and based on the other reviews here I wasn't surprised. I just didn't get the warm and fuzzy about corporate at this place. Everything seems to be about the bottom-line (which I agree is important but company culture is important)

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult client? How do you prioritize your work? How do we know you aren't the type to quit your job for a better one after we hire you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiting team at this company is fantastic, I've been on many interviews over my career and this team really stands out. I met with a Director, had a behavioral interview with HR, and then met briefly with the CEO. Unlike the previous reviewer, I thought it was great that I could meet the person who founded the company and learn about her style, personality and what was important to her. I feel like I will be able to see my impact here, unlike at my previous company. Really happy with my decision to join.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in November 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about a project manager opportunity. There were three rounds of interviews: (1) a HR screen, and then (2) and (3) two rounds of interviews with people I'd potentially be working with. The second round of interviews was rather cursory--the interviewer asked a few questions, but it wasn't particularly in depth. The third (last) round of interviews was far more in depth. It's cliche, but make sure you can talk knowledgeably about everything on your resume.

The company was a little too eager to schedule interviews--the tendency was to try to schedule interviews immediately for the next business day. I appreciate the lack of red tape, but it's not always easy to drop everything and block off time for an interview.

I never had a lot of clarity about what position I was interviewing for. The title/job description kept changing (possibly because the position was filled?). I had multiple interviews where I thought I was interviewing for one position and it turned out that I was interviewing for a completely different one. It's difficult to prepare when you don't know what position you're interviewing for.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at eGlobalTech in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone calls, and multiple phone interviews with different Directors. Two in-person interviews, sounds like they had several positions open and were shotgunning applicants to see where they could fit people. Met with client, found out the job was very different from what they described. This is a disorganized company.