eHealth Ontario Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eHealth Ontario Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The usual questions and answers. What if scenarios. Shouldn't be too hard if you've been in the IT industry. Phone interview first then 1 on 1 with the HR person, then interview with the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• You have an irate customer, how would you deal with this situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eHealth Ontario

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

- asked a lot of questions about business writing and team management
    - about experiences in class and work that would make me best suited for job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was applying for a 4 month internship position (paid)

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

There were 2 people conducting the interview: the Project Manager that I was directly working under and another team member/HR recruiter. The Project Manager asked a lot of details on past experiences where I have led team projects, how I managed my time, how I worked in teams & resolve conflicts. A lot of situational & behavioural questions were asked. Make sure you research on their current projects and ask about it during your interview. The PM was really impressed that I asked really good questions (about the project & his experience working at eHO) at the end of the interview, which was probably why I got the job. If you know MS Excel, Visio, Project, or Sharepoint, mention it because it will be used a lot. The office culture is fairly relaxed, open to communication & the people are quite friendly. I became close with most of my team members (who are 25yrs and above). Casual Jeans Fridays, depending on the team you end up working with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work together in a team. What type of challenges were you faced with?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. For students, your standard rate for working in government agencies is around $16/hour (which is better than most other companies).