eLoyalty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eLoyalty Interview Questions

Senior Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eLoyalty (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Phone screening with Company's talent seeker. Second phone interview with Telecommunications Architect I and third call with Sr. Telecommunications Architect II. I had a final phone Interview with the Vice President of the Professional Services group.

Interview Questions

• Experience working on Unified Communications environments   1 Answer

Ucce Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eLoyalty (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

3 telephone interviews. One was with a recruiter, one with overly enthusiastic team member and the other was a technical interview. After the technical interview recruiter will call you and let you know if you passed the test. It was a good practice test for next technical interview with another much larger company. Larger similar companies seem to have a more encompassing set of questions (conceptual instead of just Cisco book recitals). Could tell interviewer was overworked. All answers regarding boss and team seemed evasive and political.

Interview Questions

• All questions directly out of Cisco books. No questions about what is on resume.   Answer Question

Senior IVR Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eLoyalty (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a simple hiring procedure. I received a call from H.R. Then V.P. called me and we discussed the job in details. Then yhe hiring manager called me. He tested me. Then he hired me on the spot.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eLoyalty (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a phone interview first, and then came into the office for an in-person interview. The interview was very odd. They did not show me the office or give me any sort of tour. They stuck me in a meeting room close to the exit, and people came in and out asking questions. It was very behavioral. The employees did not seem like they were crazy about their jobs.
    I never received a call telling me that I did not get the job, which I believe is in very poor taste.

Interview Questions

• What five items would you place in a time machine to tell the future who you are?   Answer Question