eMDs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eMDs Interview Questions

2.6

Database Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eMDs in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call for 30 mins. Went over mostly production dba questions, no Architect questions. This company misrepresented themselves on this position. If I knew this was a Production DBA position, I would have not applied. What a waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Went over mostly production dba questions, no Architect questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

Behavior Questions, 2 follow-up interviews. Both were in person. Great company with nice interviewers. It was a very conversational interview. It was more of a discussion of what I have done so far and about my resume. They wanted to learn more about my background.

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

I was given an interview through my University job database. Then I had an in-person interview and was asked to apply on the website for HR purposes. They asked me come in person for the next week so I could interview with the team I would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills do you think are necessary for a project manager to have and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where a situation escalated and how you solved that.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eMDs in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started off well, just as any company. Post-interview is where I was disappointed. Most companies take the time out to keep candidates in the loop even if they don't have a final answer. The person in charge had not reached out to me despite numerous attempts. I reached out finally to let them know I'm going with a different offer but did offer feedback from the perspective of a candidate - how difficult it is being in the dark and I got back a generic e-mail "Thank you for your interest in the position, but we are not moving forward in the interview process". I'd rather work for a company where they care enough about the candidates applying to where they keep you informed and in the loop -- so you know you haven't been forgotten about.

Interview Questions

• Experience with scrum? What would you do in a situation where you've began your sprint and the product owner asks you to add to your sprint? What project management software do you use?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

One phone interview and an in-person interview. Didn't take very long to get a response. Phone interview was just with the managers some basic questions about my work experience. In-person interview was in multiple parts with the hiring manager, then the whole team, and then just the hiring manager again. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a piece of software that does x, y, z?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't need to as I was offered more than I had asked for.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX).

Interview

I spoke to the manager. He was great. Polite and professional. Then I spoke with his manager. He asked some interesting questions. It was actually a good experience. This was quite a few years ago. I have moved positions since my original interview and It has always been a good experience. of course it's easier when you know the people that are interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• The only question I remember besides your normal interview questions was: "If you had a theme song, what would it be?"   1 Answer

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview. Got called in for an in person and was asked pretty standard questions by two people in the department. Then got called for a third interview by two other department people and asked almost the same questions. I didn't feel like that last one was necessary and it was a bit of a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position? What do you know about e-MDs?   Answer Question

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a casual interview with 2 people. They asked generic questions that you would expect from any company. Then they asked a few odd ball questions. I think they should have left the odd questions out of the interview. The interview lasted about 1 hour. They were both friendly. I would say this was a pretty easy interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Make something with a sock, a tennis racket , a brink and a string.   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief. Spoke with manager over phone to schedule interview. Met with manager and another person. Discussed position as well as pros and cons of position. Took forever to hear back and communication from HR was pretty much nonexistent.

Software Trainer Interview

Interview

Power Point presentation