eMDs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2018

2.6

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Email introduction then a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the interviewer (Director of Quality) said she'd like to schedule an on-site interview "within the next week". Three weeks and follow up attempts later, I still haven't gotten a response about whether or not the job is still even available.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by email the following week. Scheduled a phone interview for that same week. The phone screen was very brief, just a few behavioral questions. Set up an unperson onsite interview for the following week. Started with behavioral questions and then some role-playing questions. Very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Database Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eMDs in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call for 30 mins. Went over mostly production dba questions, no Architect questions. This company misrepresented themselves on this position. If I knew this was a Production DBA position, I would have not applied. What a waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Went over mostly production dba questions, no Architect questions.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. We went through my resume and the hiring manager explained the job requirements and allowed me to ask follow-up questions about the role. This was followed by a second interview with the manager to whom I would be reporting to and team. Very straightforward process, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience, thoughts on working in health IT. Nothing too difficult. Interview was relaxed and conversational.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

Behavior Questions, 2 follow-up interviews. Both were in person. Great company with nice interviewers. It was a very conversational interview. It was more of a discussion of what I have done so far and about my resume. They wanted to learn more about my background.

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

I was given an interview through my University job database. Then I had an in-person interview and was asked to apply on the website for HR purposes. They asked me come in person for the next week so I could interview with the team I would potentially be working with.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills do you think are necessary for a project manager to have and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where a situation escalated and how you solved that.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eMDs in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started off well, just as any company. Post-interview is where I was disappointed. Most companies take the time out to keep candidates in the loop even if they don't have a final answer. The person in charge had not reached out to me despite numerous attempts. I reached out finally to let them know I'm going with a different offer but did offer feedback from the perspective of a candidate - how difficult it is being in the dark and I got back a generic e-mail "Thank you for your interest in the position, but we are not moving forward in the interview process". I'd rather work for a company where they care enough about the candidates applying to where they keep you informed and in the loop -- so you know you haven't been forgotten about.

Interview Questions

• Experience with scrum? What would you do in a situation where you've began your sprint and the product owner asks you to add to your sprint? What project management software do you use?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eMDs.

Interview

One phone interview and an in-person interview. Didn't take very long to get a response. Phone interview was just with the managers some basic questions about my work experience. In-person interview was in multiple parts with the hiring manager, then the whole team, and then just the hiring manager again. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a piece of software that does x, y, z?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't need to as I was offered more than I had asked for.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX).

Interview

I spoke to the manager. He was great. Polite and professional. Then I spoke with his manager. He asked some interesting questions. It was actually a good experience. This was quite a few years ago. I have moved positions since my original interview and It has always been a good experience. of course it's easier when you know the people that are interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• The only question I remember besides your normal interview questions was: "If you had a theme song, what would it be?"   1 Answer

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eMDs (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initially there was a phone interview. Got called in for an in person and was asked pretty standard questions by two people in the department. Then got called for a third interview by two other department people and asked almost the same questions. I didn't feel like that last one was necessary and it was a bit of a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position? What do you know about e-MDs?   Answer Question