eNgage Partners Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eNgage Partners Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at eNgage Partners

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Friendly interview with current recruiters and account managers. Management was relaxed and friendly. Focus was on my current recruiting skills what my client and candidate experience has been what tools I use to source my experience CRMs and the type of IT recruiting I've done.

Interview Questions

• Probably focused on my experience in IT recruiting and how I sourced my candidates.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eNgage Partners

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

laid back, conversational interview process where we learned alot about the company and in turn what our responsibilities will be. The process was open, friendly, and I got a good feel for how the company works and what makes them successful. The company culture was fantastic and thats what drew me in. Everyone truly loved their job!! Such a rare find.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What type of placements have you made in the past?   1 Answer