eNgage Partners Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eNgage Partners

3.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eNgage Partners (Coral Springs, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

The Hiring Process consisted of a series of face to face interviews with current employees onsite. Then a telephone screen with an off-site manager. The next step I was asked to provide references to management. All references were contacted with positive results and an offer of employment was made. This process took approximately 21 days.

Interview Questions

• One thing that was asked was what is your background in recruiting and what types of positions have you recruited for in the technology arena.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eNgage Partners

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eNgage Partners in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and informative. You should definitely know your sales numbers before you interview. Understanding social media platforms is very important to the company and senior management. You will meet with several recruiters from the firm and they will ask very detailed questions. Be prepared to discuss how you separate yourself from other recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What was my reputation in the business.   1 Answer