ePERFORMAX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ePERFORMAX Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

Well, they only have two interviews, the initial and the final. I passed the two. During the initial interview, they'll give you topic and you have to explain it for two minutes. And in the final interview, they'll ask you 3 questions and you have to talk for 30 secs.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied during a job fair.The interviewer was kind but intimidating. It was nerve wracking. I stuttered a lot. I had a problem pronouncing the "p" and "f" sounds. The interviewer commend me for my excellent listening skill but was miffed because I don't have an american accent. It was quite disappointing, but at least now I know what to fix and what to expect during my future job interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

They first texted me advising that I was referred by an employee. Then they interviewed me through phone. After passing the initial interview they called again, this time it was their HR officer who did the interview. They will text you if you passed the HR interview. Once passed you will go straight for the training.

Interview Questions

• Who will I vote for President this coming May 2016 elections?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX.

Interview

I was interviewed through phone. The first part is the initial interview. Fortunately I passed. The second call was the final interview. I also passed that interview.

The last part of the interview is about paraphrasing a story. Thank God I was able to paraphrase it.

After the interviews, you will undergo training. Training duration depends.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Cebu City (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied thru Ayala Mall Recruitment Hub at first, but the interviewer did not forward me for a final interview. He invited me to a scheduled English Communication Training for a day in their office. The steps of hiring process were the same as I've stated below.

The interview process/ hiring process was more on Reading comprehension, Summarizing the story, and listening comprehension. It was easy - you just need to be confident!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in call center industry?   1 Answer

AST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial communication basically is through text/call or email, or you can just walk-in for interview and get results right away if you get qualified or not. Then you will be scheduled for the next panel of interview and typing tests as well as your diction and intonation tests. They will then discuss the Company policies and contract before singing, they will show the job offer and after that you will be given schedule for training and under probation period for four weeks. Then you will graduate and become an official employee after you pass the final tests. But unfortunately your status will always be under contract and not as a regular employee. You get regular status only when you get promoted under Administration level position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Actually there was no choice for me to negotiate since that was the most basic salary they can offer and it was hard looking for jobs that time and spending more money on the process. You can always negotiate as long as they are open to it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2013.

Interview

They simply have the best hiring process. Once you get in, you can't expect anyone with half a brain. Even the cleaners can communicate in English properly.In case you fail, they give immediate feedback on what you can improve on.

Interview Questions

• It was more of an IQ test, self introduction and a few more generic questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was brief, but questions were significant. The interview was casual, and it was in a relaxed environment, which I appreciate. The hiring manager was the only one who interviewed me. The pull-out took quite some time though because we lacked headcount.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? What will you prioritize given these situations...phone ringing, floorwide downtime, escalation calls from agents... etc.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Cebu (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (New Cebu (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

The questions were so easy but hard to answer if you are nervous. It only took me 1hour for the initial and the final interview. The interviewee was friendly and cool that they will even help you and will give you time and chance to answer. They will also offer you snacks while waiting.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to summarize a paragraph but since I was so nervous I forgot what to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I passed the interview and offered me a free training with daily allowance.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePERFORMAX (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

Simple and fast. You will find out right away if you are qualified for the training or not. There are series of process. Initial interview then review of your communication skills (reading a short story and they will ask you questions about it if you undertstand) and lastly, final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what is my plan or how do I see myself 2 to 3 years from now.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Since I'm a newbie, I didn't get to negotiate with my salary.