ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Interview Questions

Interviews at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO in February 2011.

Good

AST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial communication basically is through text/call or email, or you can just walk-in for interview and get results right away if you get qualified or not. Then you will be scheduled for the next panel of interview and typing tests as well as your diction and intonation tests. They will then discuss the Company policies and contract before singing, they will show the job offer and after that you will be given schedule for training and under probation period for four weeks. Then you will graduate and become an official employee after you pass the final tests. But unfortunately your status will always be under contract and not as a regular employee. You get regular status only when you get promoted under Administration level position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Actually there was no choice for me to negotiate since that was the most basic salary they can offer and it was hard looking for jobs that time and spending more money on the process. You can always negotiate as long as they are open to it.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2012.

Interview

It was brief, but questions were significant. The interview was casual, and it was in a relaxed environment, which I appreciate. The hiring manager was the only one who interviewed me. The pull-out took quite some time though because we lacked headcount.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? What will you prioritize given these situations...phone ringing, floorwide downtime, escalation calls from agents... etc.   1 Answer

Guest Relations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

there was an initial interview ...they will ask questions pertaining to information on your resume...next will be grammar and diction interview..finally will be a listening skills test and comprehension test as well...they will let you listen to a customer's concern and you will have to think of a way how to solve it. you will read a certain story and will be asked about it...you will re-tell the whole story according to your understanding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was a very good negotiation since the account is a pioneer one...

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)).

Interview

I am a fresh grad btw. I've known ePerformax during our Job Fair last April 2018. I was texted last May 2018 to have an Interview with them. The office is located on the Hotel 101 side, near MOA. Once you saw Hotel 101, go on to that side and with just a few walk, you can reach their office. The process took almost a day. I arrived there at 1PM and finished around 8PM.

Interview Process:

1.) HR Interview

2.) Communication Assessment ( Over the phone )

3.) Online Assessment ( Logic, Reading, English ). Just average.

4.) Programming Assessment

5.) Hiring Manager Interview

For about 2HRS from the time I got home around 9PM, I received a text message for the Job Offer.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was professional, engaging and good. The interviewers were professional and the questions asked were just right for the role. The whole experience was great. My first interviewer was lively and bubbly.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Cebu City (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied thru Ayala Mall Recruitment Hub at first, but the interviewer did not forward me for a final interview. He invited me to a scheduled English Communication Training for a day in their office. The steps of hiring process were the same as I've stated below.

The interview process/ hiring process was more on Reading comprehension, Summarizing the story, and listening comprehension. It was easy - you just need to be confident!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in call center industry?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

Well, they only have two interviews, the initial and the final. I passed the two. During the initial interview, they'll give you topic and you have to explain it for two minutes. And in the final interview, they'll ask you 3 questions and you have to talk for 30 secs.

Interview Questions

• What can you say about water?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Received a phone call from HR of eperformax informing me for a phone interview yet my voice was a bit raspy that time so i requested for another schedule and she was so understanding allowing me to be rescheduled the next day anytime. Then, here comes the next day and she called me again morning unfortunately, i was on a trip and my location was so noisy that i couldn't hear her and very uncomfortable for me to be interviewed, so set with another time on that day. Finally, the third time i was interviewed initially and i passed. I am now schedule for final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the model of your cellphone and what feature do you like most?   1 Answer

ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO Response

Nov 27, 2017 – Social Media Admin

We’re glad you had a good experience with the first step in our process. Best of luck in your final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ePerformax Contact Centers & BPO (Makati City (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

Simple and fast. You will find out right away if you are qualified for the training or not. There are series of process. Initial interview then review of your communication skills (reading a short story and they will ask you questions about it if you undertstand) and lastly, final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what is my plan or how do I see myself 2 to 3 years from now.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Since I'm a newbie, I didn't get to negotiate with my salary.