ePlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ePlus Interview Questions

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ePlus in March 2016.

Interview

Great team and process around logistics, interviews and follow up. The team was very organized and knew what they wanted in a candidate. Unfortunately they decided to promote an internal resource instead of hiring new.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about me as a candidate and background as it related to the role. No surprises.   Answer Question

Cloud Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ePlus (Milpitas, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with 3 SVPs across company business lines. They are very hard working and nice people. I think it is a dream job to work there. They are looking to transform their business into a cloud player and this role is strategic:)

Interview Questions

• Please review experience? Hardest challenges of driving cloud training and readiness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They exceeding my ask and drove hard to get me to commit. Great process.

LGS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ePlus (Herndon, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

went to a career fair , then was called within 1 week as a follow up. I folllowed up with them with my further interst. I negoiated the salary as well

Interview Questions

• what you are intereested in pursuing   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ePlus.

Interview

They have excellent and professional recruiters. The HR team did a great job of moving the hiring process. First step was a call from a professional recruiter who had a detailed conversation about my background and educated me about ePlus. Next was a technical interview with one of the engineers, it lasted about 1 hour and was a pretty good conversation. The engineer asked me technical question by presenting scenarios and asked "what would I do?" or "how would I handle that situation?" I then had a in office meeting with the Director and Services Manager. That was less technical and more about project work and how I handle my self with customers. After all that they asked for some additional documents such as W2 and paystubs before making me an offer, a little weird but it wasn't the first time I was asked. I had interviewed with several other consulting type companies that asked me for that info. I guess this type of thing is getting more common.

Interview Questions

• Some of the technical questions were tricky.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. I negotiated a reasonable salary and bonus plan for my market value.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ePlus (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Received a call from recruiter about position internal to their company. Sent resume, had a screening call with two managers, invited for a face-to-face with the support team. Team was easy going, and conversation was direct. I got a good read on the team dynamics, and hopefully they got a good read on me.

Interview Questions

• "Why Support"?
      meaning... why switch from Engineering to support.
      1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ePlus (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

Basic Interview, just took 3 total to get hired

Interview Questions

• Details around your biggest closed deal, lots of detail regarding previous customer base   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ePlus (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

very long and untrustworthy, Upper management would commit verbally to certain benefits and perks, but what was on paper was much different.

This company asks candidates for their W2 to verify wages and sales forecast,if you do not feel comfortable giving out W2 information to an employer, do not interview or seek a job here, W2 are a requirement - management has a hard time trusting people.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions, difficult process though, many questions were very basic about when you can start, and what pay your looking for.   Answer Question

What was said verbally was not what was presented in writing. Confidentiality agreement was more of a non compete. Company asked for W2 forms which was a deal breaker f or me There are many ways a company can verify if salary is too high or too low for a engineering position that is non sales.

Manager Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ePlus (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Sourced on LinkedIn, followed by 2on-site interviews, followed by verbal and written offer.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward interview process, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ePlus in August 2011.

Interview

They have a very quick interview process. You usually speak to two people (at most) and the entire process takes less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• They are very into culture. Do not be 'cocky' or condescending. They like positive people that are not affraid of change and wearing multiple hats.   Answer Question

Negotiation

1 week. Met me in the middle...

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ePlus (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview with the VP of Telesales. You must know someone to get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable