eSavV Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eSavV Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at eSavV Technologies (Lincoln, RI) in April 2012.

Interview

Looking back, this whole interview process was bizarre and full of red flags that I should have probably picked up on but, being a young college student, chose to ignore. During my job search I applied to a few different places but I do not, for the life of me, recall actually applying to this company directly. I did not think too much of it at the time because I was in desperate need of a job and figured I must have applied while applying to a bunch of other places and simply forgot. The only logical explanation is that they found my resume on my university's job site and decided to call me to see if I was interested. The office manager called me and scheduled a phone screening between the owner of the company and myself. The day of the phone screening I call the number provided to me; which was a number to a conference line service. I wait on the conference line for about half an hour (I was really giving this company the benefit of the doubt) before deciding no one would be calling in. I call the office to see if maybe there had been a scheduling mistake on my end and to make sure the phone screening was still going to happen. Turns out I had not made a mistake but the owner of the company had been busy with another call that came up. The office manager apologized to me and then scheduled an in-person interview for me at the office in Lincoln, RI. Despite this seeming a bit odd and a little too easy I accepted as I was trying to find employment before my graduation in May. The day of the in-person I drive to Lincoln, RI to a very sparsely populated office (about 5 employees in total) and proceed to have my interview in the owner's office. The first thing that struck me was the owner himself; his attitude seemed to be more of a construction worker than a CEO of a tech company. He was very short and asked me a series of questions relating to building enterprise software. I honestly did not know the answers to many of the questions but that did not matter as I was offered a job and asked to research a number of topics before starting my first day. Overall it was an incredibly easy interview process but the start of a very negative experience working for this company.

Interview Questions