eTouch Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR who screened my resume and asked a few questions after which she set up a meeting with a couple of people at the office. Even before the scheduled interview date, I got a call from another person in the office who was trying to pull me towards Inside Sales, despite me telling him I wasn't interested. I then made it clear saying I wouldn't want to come in for an interview if its for an Inside Sales role. Somehow, I was convinced that I was coming for a BDM role. When I went to the office, the people seemed friendly and made me feel comfortable. Half way through the interview was when I figured out that they had called me for a BDM role but were interviewing me and were offering me the role for Inside Sales. I was terribly pissed because they were wasting my time. In the end, the compensation they decided to offer was crap! I negotiated and they said they will get back to me, and they still haven't. The management should learn to get back to the candidates, no matter what! Simple ethics!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, the hurry up in setting up the interview. When you arrive at interview location,no one to address. Total unprofessional environment.I have QA exp and wanted to switch to TR, so I applied for this job.
    Unwelcoming people, not professional in their interview process, they just called for their time pass, wasting my time. They may not value their time but I value my time.
    The interview questions
    the body language total unprofessional.....

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eTouch Systems in October 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter with a position at Google. Sent me the position requirements. (This part was totally misleading) The position said it was include questions about MapReduce,SQL, some of google's frameworks, ETL , Youtube's CMS etc.
    What I was actually asked in the interview... core front-end dev questions, java coding questions and puzzles. When I asked them if the position required the skills like MapReduce etc, they said absolutely not. They were for a more advanced position.
    Also, the recruiter who called me insisted I come onsite at NYC for the interview, I live really far from NYC and I insisted they take in online. That was arranged. Got no call from the interviewees for more than 20 mins of the scheduled time. When they finally did, 1 of them clearly looked like he had just woken up from his sleep, other was busy doing his own work, did not even bother to look into the webcam or the screen. I could literally see him typing things and working while interviewing me!
    Thank god I did not pay on my own and go to NYC for this interview!
    How can you just mislead candidates like this and humiliate them during the interview?

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

three rounds of interview with Etouch two-tech and one managerial.
    once you clear above three rounds then there are two more round of interview with client as well.
    mostly focus on core java questions coding and testing technique.
    few questions related to sql and javascript might also be there if its in your resume.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

3 rounds of interview in which 1st round will be telephonic and other 2 will be onsite.
    For me first 2 rounds were medium complex and was good experience.
    3rd round was non sense, the opposite person was so discouraging. He was having typical mentality, showing his greatness to me. After every question he tried to add his 2 cents and show casing his knowledge and trying to prove me wrong.

It was so frustrating interview, after 10 mins, I tried to gave him all -ve answers so that he will leave me quickly.

I would not prefer this company for joining, atleast don't join as team member of the person (don't want to write the name).

Thanks God, I faced that stupid person before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• How OAuth works?
      How HashMap works internally? What are the time complexity of different java collections.
      Write bubble sort algorithm
      How browser caching works?
      Couple of question on REST
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems.

Interview

Nothing very special, typical consulting company depends on client you are working with. Telephonic, followed by panel from 4 rounds of interview onsite. Analytical, process related and java, unix, database related questions

Interview Questions

• onsulting company depends on client you are working with.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and Face to face.
    Phone interview was very technical.
    Initially contacted by recruiter after online application. Process took 1+ week.
    Interview setup was quick and got feedback within 2 days of each round. Questions were average and related to job requirement. Phone interview lasted 30 min. Taken by senior engineer. Second round was taken by manager. The phone interview was grilling and ftf was general experience related discussion.

Interview Questions

• What type of sdlc do you use at current job?   1 Answer

Java Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Just a phone interview and a onsite interview.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quite straight forward. First got at call from HR and scheduled interview. One round of Technical interview. The interview was of half n hr. Got the offer.

Interview Questions

• As the position was for Adobe CQ5. They asked me to list down 10 features of Adobe CQ5   Answer Question

Negotiation

Depends on number of years of experience. With less technical expertise less salary..

Senior Software Engineer - Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a HR, followed by one Phone Interview. The phone interview was technical. i was again contacted by HR after 2 days and was called for a onsite interview in a week. There were 2 onsite face to face interview, mostly related to my work and technical expertise. HR called me again with the offer. The over all process took 15 days. Fairly easy process.

Negotiation