eTouch Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eTouch Systems

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (West Lafayette, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

asked questions on java, javascript.Drilled compltely. and Online test

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems.

Interview

Nothing very special, typical consulting company depends on client you are working with. Telephonic, followed by panel from 4 rounds of interview onsite. Analytical, process related and java, unix, database related questions

Interview Questions

• onsulting company depends on client you are working with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

tephonic ,client face to face, Had to go to client office at scheduled time and everything went on smoothely. good interview and I cracked it and work environment is quite good after i joined

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

One telephonic and one in person interview. Basic programming skills and algorithm questions. Telephonic is usually from an onsite employee who is in company since some good amount of time and is experienced.

Interview Questions

• How would you sort an array ? find the Second largest number of an array?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eTouch Systems in October 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter with a position at Google. Sent me the position requirements. (This part was totally misleading) The position said it was include questions about MapReduce,SQL, some of google's frameworks, ETL , Youtube's CMS etc.
    What I was actually asked in the interview... core front-end dev questions, java coding questions and puzzles. When I asked them if the position required the skills like MapReduce etc, they said absolutely not. They were for a more advanced position.
    Also, the recruiter who called me insisted I come onsite at NYC for the interview, I live really far from NYC and I insisted they take in online. That was arranged. Got no call from the interviewees for more than 20 mins of the scheduled time. When they finally did, 1 of them clearly looked like he had just woken up from his sleep, other was busy doing his own work, did not even bother to look into the webcam or the screen. I could literally see him typing things and working while interviewing me!
    Thank god I did not pay on my own and go to NYC for this interview!
    How can you just mislead candidates like this and humiliate them during the interview?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

3 rounds of interview in which 1st round will be telephonic and other 2 will be onsite.
    For me first 2 rounds were medium complex and was good experience.
    3rd round was non sense, the opposite person was so discouraging. He was having typical mentality, showing his greatness to me. After every question he tried to add his 2 cents and show casing his knowledge and trying to prove me wrong.

It was so frustrating interview, after 10 mins, I tried to gave him all -ve answers so that he will leave me quickly.

I would not prefer this company for joining, atleast don't join as team member of the person (don't want to write the name).

Thanks God, I faced that stupid person before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• How OAuth works?
      How HashMap works internally? What are the time complexity of different java collections.
      Write bubble sort algorithm
      How browser caching works?
      Couple of question on REST   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and Face to face.
    Phone interview was very technical.
    Initially contacted by recruiter after online application. Process took 1+ week.
    Interview setup was quick and got feedback within 2 days of each round. Questions were average and related to job requirement. Phone interview lasted 30 min. Taken by senior engineer. Second round was taken by manager. The phone interview was grilling and ftf was general experience related discussion.

Interview Questions

• What type of sdlc do you use at current job?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Mountain View, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Usually goes with poaching from other vendor companies at Google MTV and Google India. Just know someone from eTouch, tell him you want to continue working at Google irrespective of salary due to visa issues, see how things follow automatically. You don't believe , offer letter will be sent to your email ID.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing knowledge and if you currently work at client place from other vendor thats enough. Thats how eTouch works after it lost business from other clients and completely relied on client Google.No interviews, No phone screens entertained here to join eTouch. Unbelievable!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Visa issues, irrelevant of my billing rate , ok to work for low salary.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was for 20mins on phone. They had asked me lot of questions on java.
    It was mostly based on hibernate, jsp, servlets.
    They drill the employees before they take them. They will have a face to face interview before final decision

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at eTouch Systems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

SImple data structure questions, OOPS concepts and little bit of front end questions.

Internal communication between the employees is not that great. I realized it couple of times communicating wit HR and the recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are not so very negotiable at the start .. you really have to be smart at it to get good deal