eTouch Systems Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.2

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR who screened my resume and asked a few questions after which she set up a meeting with a couple of people at the office. Even before the scheduled interview date, I got a call from another person in the office who was trying to pull me towards Inside Sales, despite me telling him I wasn't interested. I then made it clear saying I wouldn't want to come in for an interview if its for an Inside Sales role. Somehow, I was convinced that I was coming for a BDM role. When I went to the office, the people seemed friendly and made me feel comfortable. Half way through the interview was when I figured out that they had called me for a BDM role but were interviewing me and were offering me the role for Inside Sales. I was terribly pissed because they were wasting my time. In the end, the compensation they decided to offer was crap! I negotiated and they said they will get back to me, and they still haven't. The management should learn to get back to the candidates, no matter what! Simple ethics!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, the hurry up in setting up the interview. When you arrive at interview location,no one to address. Total unprofessional environment.I have QA exp and wanted to switch to TR, so I applied for this job.
    Unwelcoming people, not professional in their interview process, they just called for their time pass, wasting my time. They may not value their time but I value my time.
    The interview questions
    the body language total unprofessional.....

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

three rounds of interview with Etouch two-tech and one managerial.
    once you clear above three rounds then there are two more round of interview with client as well.
    mostly focus on core java questions coding and testing technique.
    few questions related to sql and javascript might also be there if its in your resume.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

3 rounds of interview in which 1st round will be telephonic and other 2 will be onsite.
    For me first 2 rounds were medium complex and was good experience.
    3rd round was non sense, the opposite person was so discouraging. He was having typical mentality, showing his greatness to me. After every question he tried to add his 2 cents and show casing his knowledge and trying to prove me wrong.

It was so frustrating interview, after 10 mins, I tried to gave him all -ve answers so that he will leave me quickly.

I would not prefer this company for joining, atleast don't join as team member of the person (don't want to write the name).

Thanks God, I faced that stupid person before joining the company.

Interview Questions

• How OAuth works?
      How HashMap works internally? What are the time complexity of different java collections.
      Write bubble sort algorithm
      How browser caching works?
      Couple of question on REST
      Answer Question

Java Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Just a phone interview and a onsite interview.

Senior Software Engineer - Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a HR, followed by one Phone Interview. The phone interview was technical. i was again contacted by HR after 2 days and was called for a onsite interview in a week. There were 2 onsite face to face interview, mostly related to my work and technical expertise. HR called me again with the offer. The over all process took 15 days. Fairly easy process.

Good

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

tephonic ,client face to face, Had to go to client office at scheduled time and everything went on smoothely. good interview and I cracked it and work environment is quite good after i joined

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening, Onsite Interview with the Client Manager ,Salary nego.
    Recruitment team is responsible enough to get back to you with the results .
    The Team coordinates with HR to complete onboarding of the candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at eTouch Systems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

SImple data structure questions, OOPS concepts and little bit of front end questions.

Internal communication between the employees is not that great. I realized it couple of times communicating wit HR and the recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are not so very negotiable at the start .. you really have to be smart at it to get good deal

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eTouch Systems (Fremont, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Got in touch with the Technical Recruiter, explained my current state and she offered to schedule a technical interview with the company.

The technical interview was just a bunch of basic questions about HTML, CSS and Javascript asked by a person who probably wasn't very technical.

Interview Questions

• When I tried to explain the different DocTypes of HTML, the interviewer was looking for a detailed answer probably involving who invented HTML and who added the idea of DocTypes to it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were offering me 65k, but I added that it was too less as I had at least 1 year of experience at that time, so I asked them a modest 70k at least and they agreed.