eVestment Client Service Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Service Analyst

eVestment Client Service Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at eVestment

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick phone interview with recruiter, another 20-30 minute interview with the hiring manager, then an onsite interview that lasted about 3 hours. The onsite interview was with 4 separate people: the hiring manager, a senior person on the team, the department head, and someone from HR.

Interview Questions

• A couple of technical questions about financial markets, a few questions about my background, why I want to work here, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eVestment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eVestment (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Lengthy interview process. First step was a recorded video interview with 3 very basic questions, mostly to determine if you could put sentences together. Next, I had a phone interview with a woman who would have been my immediate boss. The phone interview went well, just a basic conversation about my background, what I was looking for in a job, and a background of the company. After that, I came into eVestment's office building for a face to face interview. I thought I was going to be talking to a couple people, 3 at the most. Six interviews, 7 interviewers, and 3 hours later, I was finally done. The idea behind why so many people was good, but it would have been much more effective for me had it been me talking to all 7 people at once. Everyone was very nice, but they all asked about the same kind of questions trying to get to know me and my work style. One HR woman asked behavioral questions, but the rest were basic.

Interview Questions

• One of my interviewers was a VP or something, someone fairly high up. "This job is soon going to be transitioning from 50% customer interaction/50% analytics. Which area would you rather focus on? Customer interaction or analytics?"
      I have a math and stat background, so of course I said, "Analytics."
      That was the wrong answer.
      "Our goal is to become more automated in our analytics in the next few months. This job is going to become 75-85% customer interaction."
      Then he asked if I had any questions. Taken back slightly and knowing that meant I was not getting the job, I think I asked one, and then he left.
      Not the path for someone looking to get an advanced quantitative degree.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eVestment.

Interview

Online resume submission, phone screen from HR, another phone Screen from Department Employee, invited to onsite Interview. It was a great experience as they have an interesting business with unique tools/services available. The office is located North of Atlanta and is very cool. The company has a number of perks for employees and seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to experience and interests.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received an email back indicating they wanted to set up a phone interview with HR. The first phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was a brief overview of the company & position. A couple of days later they set up another phone screen with the hiring manager. That too lasted around 30 minutes but was a little more in depth about the position and my experience/how I would see myself fitting in. After that they brought me onsite to spend an afternoon meeting with people on the team, the hiring manager and HR. In total I spent around 3 hours and met with 6 different employees. Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in? Why should we choose you over another candidate?   Answer Question

eVestment Response

Mar 22, 2016 – Culture and Engagement Analyst

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within the week. She asked when a good time would be for me, I said between 1 and 3 and she scheduled the call for 10 AM... which I thought was rude. Next, the day of the call I leave my office to prepare for the call and by 10:15 I hadn't received a call. I called them and then she conducted the initial interview. Next step was a writing assignment which I completed that night and then a call with someone on the team. The told me I would be speaking with someone completely different than who called me. The team member told me I should be hearing back within the week to schedule the in person interview. A week went by and I heard nothing, so I contacted the recruiter I had been working with and got no response. For a company that prides themselves on culture you would think they would have the common courtesy to let me know. I checked my status online and it said "offer-able candidate." I thought it was very rude they did not send me any follow up or anything of the sort.

Interview Questions

• Basic personality questions, asked about experience with technology and with people   Answer Question

eVestment Response

Mar 31, 2016 – Culture and Engagement Analyst

Thank you for your feedback. This is not indicative of our process and you are right to be unhappy. For this we sincerely apologize. Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us improve our process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview with recruiter discussed my background and informed of exactly what the position would require and how the culture of the company was. Discussed the research I had done on the company prior to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and professional. I spoke with 5 different employees, of differing positions, within the company. From the moment I set foot inside the building, it was quite an enjoyable experience. The individual interviews, with personnel, felt more like conversations that helped make me feel more at ease. The total interview took about 2 hours and concluded with a tour of the company.
    I was actually traveling, for work, so the process may have taken a little longer than it otherwise would have but from the time I spoke on the phone to the interviews, maybe a bit more than a week. From the interview, I received feedback about my interview and then an offer the next morning. The fact that I received feedback was big for me because I think that doesn't happen very often.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Process took ~2 weeks

1.) email from recruiter to schedule an over the phone interview.
    2.) phone interview with the senior recruiter.
    3.) after that interview a short "Assignment" with 24 hour completion request(in this case the assignment consisted of some excel and showing ability to give instructions).
    4.) after reviewing the assignment they requested a follow up phone interview with the manager.
    5.) request for an on-site interview where I met with multiple people over the course of ~2 hours.

Interview Questions

• You are coming from a different background, what attracted you to this company/position?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stress and are you stressed easily?   1 Answer
    • We are looking for someone who meshes well with our culture, how do you feel about your ability to do so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and conducted in a timely manner. I spoke with an HR Representative for 15-30 minutes on the phone (background, basic information on myself/eVestment and answered any of my questions). Shortly after, I received an email to set up a Skype interview with various members from eVesment. This took about an hour and a half and was incredibly easy to access (confirmed I was who I said I was, met with potential team members, spoke with potential manager, and then HR). After the Skype Interview, I was invited to an On-Site Interview in their Atlanta, Ga office. HR worked with my schedule to set up the best time and day for me which was helpful. The On-Site interview lasted about an hour and a half, I met with more of the team members and higher up staff discussing my background, what interested me about eVestment, and how I wanted to progress in my career. They showed me around the office, then told me they would let me know feedback on my interview in the coming days.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about eVestment?
      What skills do you believe you posses that will be helpful for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at eVestment (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall it was a great process. HR was wonderful and the recruiting team is top notch. Where it fell short and the reason the negative rating, comes from meeting with the actual department heads ( in this case Client Services).

It was interesting hearing how they welcome diverse people with strategic thinking but when you see the team, they are all the same "type" of person and they have no plans on changing in the foreseen future. I'm sure eVestment as a whole values growing within the company but I got the impression that if you do not want to be chained to this role than they have no interest in you. Which is odd since the tech community is usually heavily interested in career development.

The interviews were overall pleasant but towards the end I could tell I wasn't the "type of person" (in this case only white women should apply) they wanted in that role. My only advice is if you plan to grow a Global Support team, you should want to have a Support team that reflects and mirrors your global customers. A diverse team doesn't just mean their clothes are different, it also means having men and women working alongside each other and sharing different ideas, coming together to achieve a goal!