Early intervention specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Early intervention specialist Interview Questions

early intervention specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you walked into a house that had cockroaches crawling across the floors?

1 Answer

I said I would try to remain as normal as possible but would ask the parents for some cleaner or spray. I said I would clean off an area to do therapy with the child.

When I would be available and how many hours could I hypothetically contribute per week.

1 Answer

How many cases are you comfortable to have? How will you proceed if a parent tells you that child does not have a pediatrician, and doe snot have health insurance? What will do if the parent tells you that child was molested by a cousin? What steps will you take if you are calling the family but the parent is not responding?

Basic questions

1 Answer

If I had my certification. Preferable locations to work, and completion of my paper work.

1 Answer

they asked me about my experience working with children with developmental delays

1 Answer

I was questioned about which boroughs' would I be willing to cover

1 Answer

Did you approve of your last employer? What would you want them to do differently?

There isnt any difficult questions. Its just to answer scenario's of children being in danger or fighting etc.

110 of 14 Interview Questions