Ecommerce Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ecommerce Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Ecommerce sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The recruiter suggested that I do some research on the company and the position prior to coming in for my in-person interviews. They do expect that you understand the overall function of the company as well as the position that you are applying for, and many of the questions would have been difficult to provide a convincing response had I not had an understanding of the company or the sales role of interest.

1 Answer

Do your homework. Be prepared.

What's your favorite superhero? What, are we 12?

1 Answer

Can you commit to a job or career path for 3 years or more?

1 Answer

Most questions are based on previous track record of hitting sales goals.

They told me that because I had experience from a very well known computer company here in Austin that based on their previous employees challenges that were faced going from such a large corporation to a smaller startup how would I overcome these challenges. WITHOUT informing me of what challenges those other employees faced......mind you both of the hiring manager performing the interview came from the SAME company in question.......Seriously the worst thought out question without an ability to even answer it without given the proper information. come on guys...do your research first.

1 Answer

Would you prefer to be the top performer and have a 98% attainment, or the 8th place performer with a 110% quota attainment?

None. Same old "what is your greatest weakness?" and repeated questions about how hard you push yourself and what type of performance do you plan to deliver.

18 of 8 Interview Questions