Intern Interview Questions in Edinburgh, UK | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Edinburgh, UK

Intern Interview Questions in Edinburgh, UK

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would your ideal manager do to help you in your work?

1 Answer

I replied "motivate" and they appreciate

If the design already synchronized, but a signal is too short for the setup time, wht's the reason and how to correct it?

1 Answer

They asked very detail about your previous intern experiences in using the all kind of software tool , and trying to detect your level of degree in using those tool, so some of questions were deeply related to the technical skill.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for ERAC?

Generic questions mostly but the interviewer muted the phone once he asked the question.

How would you invest 1m pounds? If you had done this project differently, describe the hypothetical outcome.

Questions were quite generic, but asked about when I had to handle a tricky situation with others.

I indicated the programming language I feel most comfortable in when I applied. The interviewers asked me questions specific to that language about data collections and object-orientation.

How did you find out about this position and why do you want to work for Scott Logic?

110 of 20 Interview Questions