edureka! BDE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! BDE Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

GD -> APTITUDE TEST-> Email writing-> sales pithcing in two rounds -> HR interview
first introduction to filter out candidates and only one or two from a group is seleced for gd round

Interview Questions

• first they ask for introduction to check your mother tongue influence on english, pronunciation, how good you fram sentences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I got call letters from Amcat several times, but only 1% get selected. Actually, they want a person who is good in communication skill, they want a person who can deal with the person globally

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

there was 5 rounds. first was gd they are taking only single person from a group to next round.I cleared all the round and at last they said you are not for sales representative.

BDE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

Company visited our campus, first round was apti every single question was from Indiabix then we had GD too many people were shortlisted so there was another GD after that we had a face to face round after which selected candidates were asked to visit the edureka office the very next day, at the office we had an email writing and after few mins we had HR. I had two HR rounds both the HR's were talking with an accent, first HR was nice she was listening to what I was saying, second and last was the worst she had a poker face and was staring at me without even blinking throughout the interview I was asked to leave along with everyone else saying they'll provide a feedback at the end of the day it's been a week now I did not receive any sort of feedback from them not even anything about the results.
    Everyone looked very cool in the office there is no dress code, that day I saw a guy in shorts and slippers roaming in the office. They'll make you work 6 days a week so you can guess it's going to be very hectic. They are literally very worried about how you're gonna travel to the office everyday since it's very far and also they do not provide any sort of transportation which they admit proudly.
    It was an utter waste of time and energy should've never attended.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about yourself, strength and weakness, about project.
      Sales pitch
      why you want to be in sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1st apti 2nd round email writing 3rd hr some courses u hav to sell to hr ..dey will test ur communication. Apti questions are easy .email writing is also easy prepare for professional writing. Prepare 1 course from website from edureka.