edureka! Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

So MBA fresher cleared first rounds ,HR had known person in the group of candidates. Straight away took them in and rest were sent back stating results will be announced later. Be genuine to worthy ones and stop playing nepotism.... Management needs to take this into consideration if you want real talent rather than recommendations ... Grow up guys !!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interviewer only asked me to write an email to sell one of their product and after that it was just an Hr round for salary negotiations. The work though is to sell the product online to leads provided by the company

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Total 5 rounds :
    1) Group Discussion : "MNC Companies good or bad for India"
    2) Aptitude and Email Writing: Difficult apti questions IBPS PO level, email was a type of marketing so easy
    3) Sales Pitch: How to demonstrate a course to a difficult to impress customer
    4) Face to Face with Sales Head: Was very professional and didnt even smile for a second. Hard to impress.
    5) Face to Face with CEO: Didnt make it got rejected in 4th round

Interview Questions

• 1) Why sales and not programming ?
      2) Family or Company during crisis ?
      3) 1 word to describe you
      4) How will you achieve the targets given to you since you are new in town without experience ?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

First round was Group Discussion! A topic was given to a group of 10 people. In the end the coordinator said none of us qualified for the next round and also included that none of us had the proper communication skill which they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• I got rejected in first round(Gd) so I've no idea about the interview questions were asked later.   Answer Question