edureka! Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at edureka! (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Edureka visited our colg, they conducted three rounds on the first day. Group discussion, apti and email writting. Few people didnt clear apti and were ruled out of the process. We all were set for the skype interview round now, the people who were out of the process because of apti were also called for this interview. Why do you guys have to conduct the first rounds if you want to do something like this. Later on the skype interview was scheduled by 4pm but people from edureka were not able to connect they made us wait for almost 2more hours. Then finally it started and we all had 10mins to present ourself. When i went in the room i was thinkn i will have a chat with the lady. But this female was literally not intrested and was eating wafers and chewing gum in front of me. She just asked one question then kept on saying this one word "HMM". What kind of conversation you do when someone is behaving in this manner with you. There was no proper interaction. Her attitude was really worse. She was poorly dressed and didnt have the charm. neither she made ppl feel comfortable. She just didnt even ask me about digital marketin. She was just eating n lookin here and there. So demotivating and unprofessional. Later we got a mail from them within 15 days of this skype round. And we get mail saying "you aint selected" my reason was i didnt give a good sales pitch. Why would you want me to give sales pitch when i am here for digital marketing. I'm not applying for business development. So dumb! I really dont understand what are they even thinkin while they select candidates. They said i didnt communicate well, to be frank that lady didnt ask me any thing. What was i suppose to do. I kept on telling about what i have done in digital marketing and what all i know. But that lady was busy in eating n chit chatting with her coworkers that she didnt even bothered to listen. *claps* . Finally they selected 3 ppl sayin "they dont have any knowledge reguarding the field but are intrested on joining". Why do u want someone who has "0" knowledge about the field. Whereas you have people who are having knowledge reguarding the stuff and whom you ignore. Specially female who took our skype round was really stupid and i dont understand how she got employed. Because she has no sense to speak neither to present herself. Very pathetic interview round. I couldnt stand someone like her in public. Edureka gave me a worst experience i feel. Waste of time !! Real stupid !!

Interview Questions