edureka! Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

2.5

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

First round was Group Discussion , then email writing which they mostly did not take it seriously and face to face with HR. Asked about past experience, internship experience and sales pitch was to convince customers to take edureka's course

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

HR contacted me through LinkedIn for the Inside Sales Role. The interview was good.. they didn't ask that much...even Sales pitch was good. But they didn't select because I don't have the experience of the team handling...which I have informed the HR over the call.
    These people are just wasting the time of candidate.
    I have seen lot of bad reviews on glassdoor. This company deserves these kinds of reviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Edureka conducted a walk-in interview, there were around 10-15 people in my batch of interview, first round was GD, among 10-15 they selected only 2 that was me and another girl. They called us for next round of interview that was email writing. We finished second round and submitted our answer sheets. They didn't announce the results, made us wait for 3-4 hours and finally they called us for face to face round. I did pretty well in that round as well. But they did not select both of us, there were other 2 members from 2nd batch of interview even they were not selected. Overall worst experience as they made us wait for so long and announced interview results at the evening. It looked like they conducted interview for their time pass. Wasted everyone's time. Worst experience. Dear edureka please don't conduct interviews for your time pass purposes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviews process goes in 2-3 rounds. firstly GD topics will be general topic, for me it’s “India is ready for cash less”. After that it would be a PI.