edureka! Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I got my interview call letter(at Sigma Soft Tech Park, Bengaluru) from Amcat which I applied earlier. The First round was Aptitude with 30 question which was moderately tough. Most of the questions were from Work and Time, Time and Speed. Few were from Profit & Loss, Average, Percentage, Permutation & Combination. There were 20 Quants and 10 Verbal Reasoning Questions. The next round was Technical and lastly Hr round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview Questions