edureka! Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was GD, i dint understand why they rejected everyone. They rejected saying they want us to be analytical on the topic given for GD. I have only attended one round that was easy but the next rounds as they mentioned may be difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview was held in Bengaluru. First round was GD, they check your communication skill. Second round was aptitude test, question were of medium level. Next round was technical round, you are to write program for the give problem. Then there is technical interview and HR interviw

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was the shortest Interview of my life, and lasted 10 minutes.

I got in trhough Amcat/Freshersworld and we were 10 in group who attended the interview and there was this lady who was the interviewe who said she'll conduct the Group Discussion, and even though everyone spoke extremely well ,she rejected all of them and sent us back home in 10 minutes.

1. She appeared to be least interested and in a hurry to finish it.
    2. Did not allow everyone to speak even though they wanted to
    3. She finished the discussion as soon as everyone put forht their initial points.
    4. Basically there wasn't much "Discussion" that happened.

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion:
      How Artificial Intelligence is good for the future   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was for Bangalore. The first round was GD. They gave the topic- Traditional Storage VS Cloud Storage. From the GD round they didn't select any one for the next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was simple .it was a walkin and the first round was GD round where we were given a topic and we had to give the opinion individually .after i was short listed for the GD .The next round was and Email Writing to manager and we had aptitude test as well which contained 30 questions apart from email writing.

Interview Questions

• in Gd the topic was about : Automation
      in second round we had to write a letter to manager seeking permission to give a go ahead on the blog which we have made and it need to be uploaded.
      the there was 30 simple aptitude Questions   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

They dont have a proper system to recruit and just took an extempore cum gd. Dont wanted to recruit and the recruiter seems uninterested. The parameters are unclear to understand.

Application

Interview

First round was group discussion where there are 10-12 candidates and they select only 1 or 2 out of them. I didn't clear this round. Make sure you don't argue or turn the discussion into a debate.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

The interview process , in an overall perspective was warm but I could see it wasn't well organised upto their standards. My role was suddenly changed before the final round. It maybe their genuine decision but no one would expect that from a company of good reputation.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

1.Communication Check 2.Email writing 3.Mathematical aptitude. 4.Technical round... The process took one day. Easy to crack if communication is good and is strong. They l ask self introduction, email based on a situation. Mathematical aptitude based on probability, pie charts.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1) Group discussion
    2) Written aptitude test
    3) Written coding test
    4) Technical interview
    5) HR round

I was out in technical round, after answering all the questions right! They do not look for candidates who are good at technical. Coding round is probably for name sake.

Consider going here if are good at communications. No technical is required here.