edureka! Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

edureka! Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at edureka!

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round is GD it's very easy topic about Social Media. After completion of GD they will take 1 guy out of 12. I felt very bad about their decision.

Interview Questions

• First round is GD after that they will conduct some coding round which has been developed by their own infrastructure language . And we have to develop one program based on their requirements using their own infrastructure. It's bit of difficult, but if you are very good at coding then it's easy. But the thing is they have conducted so many times interviews though requirement seems like very less.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for edureka!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I attended the First Round whch was GD. The topic given to us was "Social Media and it's impact on youth". There were about 10 people in each group and only one was selected for the next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a single day interview. Easy but, have to pay attention. Without any reason, they will delay the process. Applied through freshersworld. Company is offering 3.4-4 lpa

Interview Questions

• first round GD.( MNC's are good or bad)
      Second round Aptitude and email writing, (Basics)
      the third round was technical hr   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

First round was group discussion. There was no panel for selection for candidates and on the basis of single hr they choose 1-2 person from 12-14 and other skills of person go to garbage. Such a time waste to go there.

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

Rounds were GD, email writing, aptitude test, technical test.
    I attended for technical consultant and research analyst role.
    Speak up for GD and prepare well for technical.
    Apti had more time and work questions and profit loss, and basic apti qs

Interview Questions

• Mod of numbers using addition, cube of number using subtraction, diamond pattern, quick sort algorithm, reverse of linked list, find out longest palindrome in a string   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied through aspiring minds. Was called for interview at their office in Bangalore. First round was a GD on Impact of modern technology. 3 of us made it through out of some 15 odd candidates. Then there was a round on email writing and apts. The e-mail was fine but apts was too tough and they gave very less time (30 ques 30 mins) and most questions were quants. Luckily I cleared that too since there were no negative marks. The next round was programming test. There were 4 questions where 1 and 2 were mandatorily to be answered in K language. Any one question out of 3 and 4 can be solved in any language. The test was quite challenging, and unfortunately I did not clear it. There was finally one HR round then. Speaking of overall experience it was great to interview for the company. The employees looked very happy and cheerful working as there were no boring rules and everything's flexible there. The office is quite small yet busy as it accomodates around 50-70 employees easily. Would have been a fun place to work with had I been selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round is aptitude(30min) ,2nd round is technical(A dummy programming languages dont support syntax of multiplication and division ,programs ll be asked like find the cube of no,mod of no,..
    after that they gave a Verbal Ability Questions(30min)

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! in May 2017.

Interview

I got interview call letter from amcat..
    There were four rounds
    1.aptitude
    2.gd
    3.coding
    4. Mail writing
    In group discussion they said its for 10 minutes and for some there is no time to speak only , out of 10 they selected 2 for next rounds

Interview Questions

• which is better e learning or traditional learning   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was GD . The topic was political leader should be educated or not. First round they select only 3 people . It took 1 day process. It didn't qualify that round . The next round was technical test.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at edureka! in September 2017.

Interview

I went to Edureka for the Interview of Technical Consultant through Freshersworld. First round was Gd then written test and face to face technical round and last HR round..topic of GD was Adhar Card Centralization is a boon or curse to India.