Account Manager Interview Questions in El Paso, TX | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in El Paso, TX

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview was a joke. It was formal however he barely looked at my resume and only asked a couple questions. Probably the hardest was "Why are you interested in working for us." Really a fluff question.

1 Answer

I have always been interested in marketing and face to face customer transactions. It was only natural I was drawn to work for the company.

Customer service and different scenarios about handling complaints or stressful situations

What type of qualities do you look for in your employer?

Please describe the situation, task, action and result of a time when you had to work with a team.

What type of company are you looking to work for?

Please describe the situation, task, action and result of a time when you had to solve an issue with any technology.

If I were to call your previous employer, what do you think they would say about you?

110 of 11 Interview Questions