Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in El Paso, TX | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in El Paso, TX

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most unexpected questions: they don't really delve into technically or critically challenging questions other than the bare basic interview questions. I.E. what do you have to offer? Why should we hire you? What are your proven trade skills and skill sets? Which computer programs do you know?

1 Answer

Simple Questions require simple answers. Just go with motion of the ocean. Nothing to get excited about here.

During the nesting phase we require everyone to work one weekend day every week, will this be a problem for you?

1 Answer

what was good customers and how I would hadle my self

give us a time when you

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years? Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

Describle a time when you had a problem with a customer and your supervisor was not around to help.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Alright, sell me this highlighter. I come and buy them every moth for my business, but you have a new, cheaper, equal quality product you want to introduce to me, your loyal, regular customer. - hands me highlighter- now go!

1 Answer

What is the experience with CSR and what kind of system you have used before.