Want a Free Job Posting?

Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“What are some of your weaknesses?”

“Consider 4 components of a color where: unsigned char red = 0x10; unsigned char green = 0xFF; unsigned char blue = 0x0F; unsigned char alpha = 0x44; Generate a packed color ARGB which...”

“Describe some programs that you have written.”

“Given: three clamped NMOS transistors in series with Vcc at the beginning. The output of the final one went into the source of a PFET, with the drain tied to ground and the gate tied to some voltage...”

“If you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken down car, how can you determine what the problem is?”

“If an ice cube melts in water, does the water level rise or fall? Explain with details.”

“I was not expecting to be put in a little room and then told I'm too dumb to even interview for a job working at a toy maker.”

“Tell me about the negative things on your last performance review.”

“What have you ever done technical? (not unexpected but condescending unless BSEE and/or MSEE ask this a lot)”

“1 is heavier than the other 5 marbles among 6 mables . given a weight to find the heavier one.”

2130 of 7,175 Interview Questions