Electrical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electrical Engineering Interview Questions

2,275

Electrical engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a conveyor motor trips out, how do you diagnose it?

1 Answer

The answer they want: You uncouple it and see if it spins freely unloaded. This only is valid for small, accessible motors, the real answer is you test the motor with a Baker analyzer and look for your standard motor defects: turn to turn shorts, open circuits, and ground faults.

Draw the circuit for an active low-pass filter.

1 Answer

Q2: A pnp transistor with its base connected to a voltage source, the V source is connected to a +10V source. The emitter of the transistor is connected to a resistance, and then to the same +10V source. The collector side is connected to a capacitor, which is not charged at t=0-. Given the graph of Vsource = 10 V stepping up at t = 0 to further, draw the graph of Vout. Vout is between the point of collector and capacitor.

3 Answers

How do you represent a real-world quantity in a digital system?

1 Answer

1. Tell me a time when you are handling new problems. 2. What is the inspiration for the career you chosen? 3. Tell me a time when you are doing something that is not required.

5 Answers

What are some of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit' Healthcare only cares about their bottom line and not the health of their customers or their employees.

What is a conflict?

C++ questions

2 Answers

What is the tertiary winding of a transformer used for

110 of 2,275 Interview Questions