Electrician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electrician Interview Questions

"At an interview for a position as an electrician, you may be asked about your formal training experience, projects you have worked on in the past, and your personal business practices. The interviewer will try to gain an idea of your competency with various electrician jobs and your ability to adhere to proper safety requirements. To work as an electrician, you must complete an electrician apprenticeship and receive a license to work in your area. Licensing requirements vary by state."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have experience with programable computer logic (PCL) installation and repair.

1 Answer

No, 90 % of my experience was in residential as opposed to industrial electrical work, but I was very adaptable and willing to learn.

My experience with what types of electrical systems.

1 Answer

How much experience do yo have?

1 Answer

Can I work by myself, can I manage others, can I complete work in a timely manner, am I state certified, do I have a degree, were did i receive my formal training?

1 Answer

What is your definition of safety?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

Describe the theory behind DC motor operation.

1 Answer

How much emt can you bend in one day?

1 Answer

WHAT IN THE F**K ARE YOU DOING PRIVATE!!!!!!!!

1 Answer

Intensive specific questions on transistor theory, thermal dynamics , capacitance storage calculations. Resistance and OSHA Safety practices. Symbol identification and blue print reading. Piping constraints and termination practices and methodology for high voltage.

110 of 324 Interview Questions