Elementary special education teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elementary special education teacher Interview Questions

elementary special education teacher interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you heard a staff member speaking badly about another teacher, yourself, or a student in your classroom?

2 Answers

This was a difficult question, and I answered with well you never really know if they are just rumors but I would maybe ask the teacher to speak to me personally about it, and if anything were to get out of hand, I would like to bring the administration into the situation.

I would talk to the staff member, and outline some strategies they might use in discussing their concerns. I might offer some reasons for the staff member's behavior.

Various teaching methods were asked of me. I love children and want them to be successful in school.

1 Answer

What do you think makes a great ARD?

1 Answer

What makes you a more exceptional candidate for this position compared to others?

1 Answer

What do you think it means to have high expectations for Special Needs students?

1 Answer

If you had a student displaying (insert any negative or challenging behavior) how would you respond? How would you address the issue and ensure that instruction was able to continue uninterrupted for the rest of the students?

1 Answer

How do you differentiate instruction?

1 Answer

Read and interpret student data to demonstrate understanding of data-driven instruction.

1 Answer

How do you handle upset parents?

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs