Eligibility Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eligibility Worker Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as an eligibility worker, expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to interview applicants and make sound evaluations regarding whether an applicant is eligible for government aid. You will likely be given mock government aid applications and be asked to determine whether each applicant qualifies for aid, and if so, how much aid he or she deserves."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you handle a situation in which you were dealing with an irate or difficult client?

1 Answer

I would calmly explain that I understand why the client is upset but I cannot help him/her until he/she calms down and allows us to have a civilized, logical discussion.

Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. Just annunciate your words, show that you can communicate clearly.

They gave me a sheet with all the questions that they would ask and they gave me a moment to compose my thoughts so it wasn't very difficult.

What factors do you think are important when working in a qroup?

1 Answer

What would I do if I found a co-worker stealing supplies?

Name a time where you had to confront a co worker who was doing something they should be doing.

What do you think you are qualified for this position?

110 of 20 Interview Questions