Email Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Email Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Email Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What interested you about the position?

1 Answer

The job description matched my current job almost exactly and it was all stuff I like to do. However, there were a couple areas where I would be challenged and that appeals to me as I want to grow in my position. Email marketing for example is something I haven't done before. He replied that that was no problem because they actually have an email marketing person.

Kept asking about thefts, had I stolen anything from an employer, did I help my friends steal anything, ever stolen anything, etc. over & over with drugs, theft, etc. I am not a thief/druggie!!!

1 Answer

Question about SAN Technology-what SAN techs are you familiar with, what have you used? What email system have you maintained? Familiarity with Active directory

1 Answer

I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.

1 Answer

If you had 500,000 email subscribers, then suddenly lost 100,000 the next day how would you attack this problem?

1 Answer

They will ask specifics about your niche knowledge. Best practices and current coding capabilities.

1 Answer

Windows AD, Exchange how do they relate.

1 Answer

Demonstrating your abilities in front of your peers.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

110 of 12 Interview Questions