Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions

Embedded software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was one question where you had to find the top 3 results in a much larger list.

1 Answer

what is volatile, static ? how would it affect if the static keyword used for big array inside a function? what are sections of memory and what kind of variable is stored where?

3 Answers

No difficult questions but the phone conversation was difficult to follow especially after an echo or voice feedback started. It may have been someone in the room repeating what I had just said because it stopped after I mentioned the feedback. At the conclusion the interviewer said I would get a C quiz todo.

1 Answer

Describe how would you use a micro-controller to count the number of times there is a high voltage level on a bus.

1 Answer

The challenging problem you solved. How to debug a problem with limited infomation

1 Answer

Describe the two different uses of the "volatile" keywork in C.

2 Answers

What techniques would you use to reduce power consumption in an embedded system?

2 Answers

What kind of data structure would you use to store data from a serial receive line?

2 Answers

Given a continuous block of memory, design a fifo data cache with the interface get_data() and put_data().

1 Answer

Pick a difficult project you've had in the past, explain it to me, tell me what your approach was to solve it and how did it turn out