Emotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emotions Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Emotions Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Don't let the interviewer answer the question for you. He will keep talking and will try to put words in your mouth / help you, or at least give you the feeling. You have to ensure that you are answering the question the way you want to answer it using your ideas, not theirs. Don't be shy.

1 Answer

Detailed information is the property of Hitachi.

1. What does psychiatric illness mean to you? 2. What would you do if a patient spat on you? 3. What would you do if you presented an opinion at a meeting that was not accepted by others and how would that make you feel?

1 Answer

I am technically WAY overqualified for this position so it doesn't apply but I would say that it was unexpected to feel so at ease with everyone involved! :)

1 Answer

"Why do you want to work here?" is tough when you don't know that much about the people or company and really need a job.

1 Answer

Questions focus on teamwork, innovation and strategic thinking. Extra points for execution skills.

1 Answer

How do you feel about organizational change? We are having an identity change and things will be messy!

1 Answer

It wasnt about questions it was a matter of endurance, I interviewed for a full day 9am-4pm meeting with all levels of the department sometimes individually and other times in teams. in total I met with 7 diff people for 30-45min at a time. I focused on keeping energy positive and engaging- I knew they were testing my stamina.

18 of 8 Interview Questions